Seekins Precision Havak

Cheesehead

Lil-Rokslider
Looking through the recent cabelas catalog, I noticed their havak was priced absurdly low, I called and they said it was a misprint and the price was $1,999, however for the inconvenience they would give customers a $500 gift card.
Combined with the previous forum post on how to get 20-25% offst cabelas, you could conceivably get a $2k gun for $1k.

colonel00

WKR
Which one? Doing a quick search, I see them all priced at $2900 on the website. So, pricing them at $2K is already a steal. I really don't understand them giving out a $500 gift card though. Was it only good towards the rifle? Do you have anything to verify this so others could try to get a similar deal?

bowhnt

Lil-Rokslider
I latched onto one in 308. Took an hour and a half on the phone to get it. Had to order over the phone so no luck through active junky. Pretty sure I got the last one. If anyone got one in 300 win mag and wants to trade let me know!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

xziang

WKR
can you point me to the post that references how to get 20-25% off?

I think he is referring to the thread about cabelas coupon codes. Take a look through that thread as to actually getting 20% off it is a combination of cash back via active junky which is sometimes 10%. However doesn't look like you can order this via web so that discount is out.

*edit pretty sure this is the post he is referring to* Go through this to see how you can save some extra cash http://www.rokslide.com/forums/gear-deals/87128-cabelas-bucks-code.html

Active junky only gets you one percent back on firearms.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

bowhnt

Lil-Rokslider
Anyone still looking for one the Dundee mi cabelas has one in 308. I got lucky today when I went to pick it up and they had one in 6.5 so I switched it out.

OP
C

Cheesehead

Lil-Rokslider
Anyone still looking for one the Dundee mi cabelas has one in 308. I got lucky today when I went to pick it up and they had one in 6.5 so I switched it out.

Glad somebody picked one up! I've done my good deed for 2018