Self Guided Mule Deer

Pursuer

Lil-Rokslider
Looking into options of going out west on a mule deer hunt. My dad keeps talking about going and he nor I have been out of state hunting. He’s not at the age to be doing a total backcountry backpack hunt so I’m curious if anyone knows of any hunts that are self guided and allow us to stay in a cabin. Would like the cabin to be out of the way but still accessible by truck. Not dead set on a state or area that produces huge deer. Just a place that has opportunity to see game and enjoy what the country has to offer. Any help in this matter would be greatly appreciated.

S.Clancy

WKR
Looking into options of going out west on a mule deer hunt. My dad keeps talking about going and he nor I have been out of state hunting. He’s not at the age to be doing a total backcountry backpack hunt so I’m curious if anyone knows of any hunts that are self guided and allow us to stay in a cabin. Would like the cabin to be out of the way but still accessible by truck. Not dead set on a state or area that produces huge deer. Just a place that has opportunity to see game and enjoy what the country has to offer. Any help in this matter would be greatly appreciated.
PM'ed you

If you could swing a drop camp that would provide for a nice basecamp.
Also Several states have FS cabins that can be rented that are typically deeper in compared to commercial places

OP
P

Pursuer

Lil-Rokslider
I appreciate all the info coming in guys. Had no idea about the fs cabins