Set of Garmin Rino 120 GPS

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
SOLD

garmin5.jpggarmin4.jpggarmin1.jpggarmin6.jpggarmin2.jpg

The instruction booklet is included
I'll throw in Garmin Topo map 3 CD collection of entire US plus Hawaii which is over $100 value
These also have the belt clip attach and the down load chord from PC to the hand held device for Garmin updates and maps

You cant hardly buy radios for this price , why not have these with all the all the gps features to boot.

Some of the functions
- waterproof
- GPS both wilderness and roads
-Maps pre loaded as well as download capabilities
-waypoint
- Predicited waypoints
- Radio capabilities
- compass
-trip computer
-find n go
- tracks
-alarmclock
-calculator
-calendar
-stop watch
-sun/moon phase
-hunt/fish
-even has games

These allow 2 people to monitor each other 24/7, mark waypoints, find their friend, use as walkie talkies and a topo map system.

My wife wanted to be able to track me and the G/kids when we went out, these allow that.

They run on 3 AA batteries, have ear phone jack, and 22 channel choices plus 38 code choices for total stealth and secrecy

one has a scratch on the screen but doesn't affect it at all. View is still totally viewable.

Both in excellent working condition

Last edited:
OP
mfllood3800
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
What is the range on these?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
On the walkie talkie end...We got over 3 miles in the rugged mountains 5 in decent areas

It depends on obstructions like all radios
But these are way Better than most
Up to 7 miles with good line of sight on a specific freq set up

They have an emergency feature for getting communication and if I remember it was like 15 miles
I never used it

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Last edited:
OP
mfllood3800
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
last price drop- tis is what it costs for decent walkie talkies- get the best walkie talkies out there and gps incl for free.