SG Cirque Vest Feedback

nobody

WKR
Big vest guy here, but also prefer layering hoods and wearing hoods instead of beanies whenever possible. I tend to run warm, and a lot of the time a puffy is too much but a synthetic hoodie isn’t quite enough. So I have a few vests I’ve worn over the years, but I’ve been itching for a hooded vest that I can pack that’s also got some durability and versatility. A vest in some flavor goes on every single one of my hunts, and my goal is to whittle it down to my “favorite flavor” and incorporate a hood into the mix.

My search has lead me to the Stone Glacier Cirque vest. As an admitted SG fanboy of sorts I’ll admit that adds to my level of intrigue, but I’ve also had great luck with their stuff. For those with experience with this vest, how has it performed for you? Any cons that you’ve experienced? How’s the sizing? How’s the durability? Thanks in advance all

n8saki

FNG
Sizing is good. Also run hot and taking the vest, the synthetic hoodie base layer only in September [2nd week Idaho Elk] along with the De Haviland Lite pants. New to SG, but should have gone with them a lot soon. Size wise I'm a L, 5'11 185 athletic, 33" waist and it fits with room to layer without being too baggy or archery.