Shocking bark collar

Looking for recommendations for the strongest bark shocking collar on the market.
The GF has a German shepherd that barks at absolutely everything and won't stop. She's tried a couple but I'm tired of it

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Wellsdw

WKR
I used a pet safe one. Worked fine. You’ll need longer prongs and those things need to be as high as possible on the neck and tight.

I got a rechargeable one off Amazon that’s pretty legit. As long as it’s snug it’ll put a blue heeler in the dirt at a dead run

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hammsolo

Lil-Rokslider
I had to get a garmin. It ramps up automatically as the dog barks. Long prongs are the way to go. Make sure the prongs are on the larynx.

OP
F
I’d probably find a good trainer to address the issue first however.
Unfortunately thaylt won't work either.. when he was a puppy he was sent to a k9 handler, and after a week of being trained/boarded the dog came home. The gf asked how it went and the handler just laughed. He specializes in police dogs/German shepards

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
I don’t know about a barking control collar but I’ve used dogtra training collars on my dogs with great results. If dogtra makes a collar that suits your needs I’d look at that.

OP
F
I bought a cheapo off Amazon that works okay at best, the gf has bought a couple sport ears and he just barks right through them

GSPHUNTER

WKR
If you get one, use it with care. Once he gets use to having it on and getting a little Edison medicine, you will be able to put it on and not turn it on, they get collar smart pretty quick. Well, most dogs do.

Tmac

WKR
Sport Dog makes a line of collars for high drive and stubborn dogs. They have extra static stimulation. I think most of those have an “S” in the model number.

I got one off amazon that beeps first at the bark, then provides a vibration if they continue, then a shock if they keep at it. She is smarter than I thought as when it is on, she will bark 'lightly' to not trigger the sequence:LOL:
She also knows when it isn't on and will let em rip, pretty annoying.

GSPHUNTER

WKR
I got one off amazon that beeps first at the bark, then provides a vibration if they continue, then a shock if they keep at it. She is smarter than I thought as when it is on, she will bark 'lightly' to not trigger the sequence:LOL:
She also knows when it isn't on and will let em rip, pretty annoying.
Like I said they get collar wise real fast. When I had my GSP out hunting, it wasn't long before all I had to do was put it on and his demeanor changed instantly. There were times when he realized it was turned off and stop responding to my come back call. I would give him a reminder to get his attention, he didn't like that.

Wellsdw

WKR
Unfortunately thaylt won't work either.. when he was a puppy he was sent to a k9 handler, and after a week of being trained/boarded the dog came home. The gf asked how it went and the handler just laughed. He specializes in police dogs/German shepards

I have a malinois that was sent off for “finish” training. Took 6 weeks……. Bark collar is really just masking an issue that will likely resurface elsewhere.

jahaze

FNG
Dogtra ys600 big strong and works well , don’t worry about the dog just use it

I tried almost every collar on the market for my GSP, something is not right with his brain. Anyway, the Dogtra ys600 is the best one so far. Keep the collar high on his neck, tight and he will learn. I think my dog barks just so he can keep it on, it's his comfort blanket...

GSPHUNTER

WKR
I tried almost every collar on the market for my GSP, something is not right with his brain. Anyway, the Dogtra ys600 is the best one so far. Keep the collar high on his neck, tight and he will learn. I think my dog barks just so he can keep it on, it's his comfort blanket...

You need to test them on yourself to be sure it's working. Really, I set mine on low and keep turning it up until I can just feel it. then, just for the fun of it I jack it up to max and give myself a good jolt.

tony

WKR
Last Sport dog "shock" collar we got got out Doberman the batteries died in less than a year. SD has great service and replaced them free.
GF bought dogtra collars, shock and bark. The bark has a has a light to show how many barks leading to shocks when you power it down. He never barks with it on.