Show Your Takedown / Bugout Rifles

JBradley500

Lil-Rokslider
I have been thinking of getting a stainless takedown 10/22 with the backpacker stock. I dont have anything like this, but I would like to see what the guys of Rokslide have put together, rimfire or centerfire, that may give me ideas of which direction to go. Thanks!

03mossy

WKR
I just bought the same gun for the same reason a few weeks ago. Added the Magpul mount that attaches a Red dot to the barrel and an Sig Romeo 5 red dot. Shot it last weekend and it’s an absolute blast to shoot. Just need to find a small backpack for it and it will then live in my truck or UTV. I add a pic tonight.

gman82001

WKR
I have the s&w 15-22 pistol version and have thought about how well it would work for something like this just by popping the upper off. Honestly if I didn’t have the can on I wouldn’t even need to take it apart but who wants to shoot unsuppressed 😂

OP
JBradley500

JBradley500

Lil-Rokslider
I just bought the same gun for the same reason a few weeks ago. Added the Magpul mount that attaches a Red dot to the barrel and an Sig Romeo 5 red dot. Shot it last weekend and it’s an absolute blast to shoot. Just need to find a small backpack for it and it will then live in my truck or UTV. I add a pic tonight.
This is pretty much what I was thinking. Maybe a microprism for the etched reticle, but basically the same idea.

OP
JBradley500

JBradley500

Lil-Rokslider
So the takedown is here and the stock, more mags, and optic mount are ordered. Still might wait for the GLX microprism to be released to see if I wanna get that or another Romeo 5.