Sig Kilo 2000 Power Issues

packer58

WKR
For those that run the Kilo 2000, has anyone had power issues? Mine seems to loose battery connection quite often and it's driving me nuts. I have loosened and re-tightened the battery cap multiple times which seems to fix the issue for a bit and then will loose connection again. Anyone having the same problem?

I have had mine since November, and have not had an issue. The very first one I received, had a direct short in it, and Sig had to replace it with a new unit. Call Sig and get it taken care of.

Justin Crossley

Administrator
Staff member
For those that run the Kilo 2000, has anyone had power issues? Mine seems to loose battery connection quite often and it's driving me nuts. I have loosened and re-tightened the battery cap multiple times which seems to fix the issue for a bit and then will loose connection again. Anyone having the same problem?

Mine hasn't had any issues at all but a buddy had to send his back due to a very similar problem to what you are having. I think they will take care of you if you contact them. Make sure you report back to let us all know how they handle it.

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
The only problem I had was the stock battery went dead within a week of getting it. Put a new one in and haven't had an issue since.

One thing that's starting to bug me though is the decimal. I don't really care if it's 35 yards or 35.2 yards. I guess I'm just used to my Leica and this bugs me.

OP
P

packer58

WKR
Called customer service and described my issue. He told me that they have had a few customers with same issue and that I should start with a fresh battery. Sig buys batteries in bulk so some may be less than fully charged when delivered with a device. Customer service told me that if a fresh battery doesn't correct the problem, send it back and they'll take care of it. I installed a fresh battery and have taken multiple range shots with no issues yet. Will be in Nevada here shortly helping a bud on his archery hunt and will put it through the paces and report back in a week.