Single best pic you've ever taken

Hello, I posted this photo that I shot in Alaska in 2019 a few pages back. I thought it was an interesting photo and I shot it from a moving train. I didn’t think too much about it until a fellow Rokslide member brought something to my attention that I’d never noticed before and certainly didn’t when I snapped the photo on my phone's camera. If you have the ability, zoom in on the upper right quadrant of the photo. There is something there I’d never noticed and can’t explain. Thanks.

Attachments

• 32FF941A-CAF1-4E64-ACD0-12B1EBEEADA2.jpeg
    32FF941A-CAF1-4E64-ACD0-12B1EBEEADA2.jpeg
    158.9 KB · Views: 63
Hello, I posted this photo that I shot in Alaska in 2019 a few pages back. I thought it was an interesting photo and I shot it from a moving train. I didn’t think too much about it until a fellow Rokslide member brought something to my attention that I’d never noticed before and certainly didn’t when I snapped the photo on my phone's camera. If you have the ability, zoom in on the upper right quadrant of the photo. There is something there I’d never noticed and can’t explain. Thanks.
Oh those are just flying saucers, we get 'em all the time up here.:D

AKDoc

WKR
I keep adding to my favorite list! This one is from Mizen Head, the southern most point of Ireland. I took the photo through a narrow gap in the cliffs only visible while walking across a suspended foot bridge a few weeks ago...
DSC_0080.JPG
For a broader perspective in the same direction, the photo below was taken after walking the footbridge and climbing up to the furthest point...
DSC_0098.JPG
Edit: Photos taken with a Nikon camera using the standard lens.

Last edited:
I stumbled across this one scouting this summer. Taken with my iPhone.

It really says so much to me about the west and our history.

0aeea0c44130b821dd1c31e991e7e2a3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sglass

FNG
I keep adding to my favorite list! This one is from Mizen Head, the southern most point of Ireland. I took the photo through a narrow gap in the cliffs only visible while walking across a suspended foot bridge a few weeks ago...
View attachment 576381
For a broader perspective in the same direction, the photo below was taken after walking the footbridge and climbing up to the furthest point...
View attachment 576382
Edit: Photos taken with a Nikon camera using the standard lens.
Unreal....