Sitka Fanatic Sizing

I just got my Fanatic Jacket and Bibs in from a sale. I ordered my normal size of XL. Both are slightly snug with a 230 Merino First Lite layer under. It's one of those borderline where I'm not sure to send it back or not. Do most of you order a size up with Sitka Fanatic line?

I have the Fanatic hoodie, Fanatic vest, and Stratus jacket. I ordered my normal size (Med) in each and thought the fit was great. Not sure about the Fanatic jacket and bibs.

i bought them in large and could barely get them on so i exchanged them for XL, the XL is still pretty tight with base layers. i unzip from my knees to hip when walking in for extra mobility if i have a few base layers on, i could have went XXL to late now. if you still have the tags on it they will exchange them. im usually swimming in XL bibs/waders etc. these seem to be much smaller

Trial153

WKR
The only fanatic piece that I sized up for was the lite jacket. otherwise i got my regukar size in everything eles

Sitka's whitetail line doesn't get mentioned much on Rokslide due to the mostly western focus. They are very well thought out pieces. I've become a big fan.

Lawnboi

WKR
If you plan on any layering I'd size up.

I wear medium in most Sitka, fanatic being one I wished I had sized up in. Though they work perfect with minimal layering underneath.

One thing to keep in mind, it took me a while to get used to the diagonal zipper, makes the jacket seem tighter than it is when zipping up

resurrecting an old thread - I am 5' 10" and roughyl 160-165 lbs. Would you recommend going with a L jacket and M bibs? or L in both?

Despotes

FNG
Another resurrection. I"m also 5'10" 160lbs. 31" waist. Athletic build. Not sure to go with Tall Medium or Tall Large Fanatic Bibs.

Last edited:

Ho5tile1

Lil-Rokslider
I’m 5,11 190 and I got the XL in bibs and jacket to layer under it I also have the jacket in Large was a tad snug but at 5,10 160 I would think the Large would fit fine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Watrdawg

Lil-Rokslider
I'm 5'5" and 175. 33" waist. I got the larger Fanatic jacket and the Medium Bibs. They both fit fine. Under the jacket depending upon temps I'm still able to layer underneath.