Sitka Jetstream $139

If anybody is looking for a Sitka Jetstream in Granite or Eclipse Mountain Archery has them in stock for $139.

Pretty good deal considering you could hardly find a used one for that price.

What color is that eclipse? Blue or gray?
The eclipse is the blue. Eurooptic also had the dewpoint and aerolite in a similar color (deep water)for pretty cheap I'm not sure if they still have. I got a ecnavy blue lipse dew point for 100$ from there about 6 months ago

Last edited:

ndewees

FNG
Classified Approved
If anybody is looking for a Sitka Jetstream in Granite or Eclipse Mountain Archery has them in stock for $139.

Pretty good deal considering you could hardly find a used one for that price.
Thanks for sharing. I picked one up.

Tman24

Lil-Rokslider
Yeah I’m not keeping it. It’s also looser cut than my older one, same size. Too big for me.

ghostrider272

Lil-Rokslider
Ran into the same issue. The build quality is not quite a good as my 2021 closeout from Euro Optic. Will be exchanging it for store credit.. Too bad though. My other Sitka products are nice.

billoo349

Lil-Rokslider
Just got mine today and really like the granite color and fit. I don't have another to compare it to but zippers all work well and seams look perfect.

Sent from my motorola one 5G UW ace using Tapatalk

I have the older gen jetstream in large and its just a little too short and pretty tight to layer underneath. I know they changed sizing a bit but do you think XL in new sizing is going to be huge on a guy who normally fits large well?

Billinsd

WKR
I have the older gen jetstream in large and its just a little too short and pretty tight to layer underneath. I know they changed sizing a bit but do you think XL in new sizing is going to be huge on a guy who normally fits large well?
Yes, unless you layer bulky underneath.