WTS Sitka Mountain Pants new with tags OC size 32 Tall

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cgeb

WKR
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Brand new Sitka Mountain Pants OC new with tags size is 32 Tall. These run about $200 retail, selling Sold Shipped to US

Does have the knee pads.

I can send more pics if you like.

Thanks

DfpoITe.jpg

Rhd2Dyr.jpg

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
what is the size difference between T and Regular. I am interested, size 32 but dont think I am a tall

edit...nevermind sorry...I just looked it up and the T is a 34'' inseam. That would be way too long for me. I hope you sell these as I have heard they are great pants. Best of luck

OP
Cgeb

Cgeb

WKR
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
what is the size difference between T and Regular. I am interested, size 32 but dont think I am a tall

edit...nevermind sorry...I just looked it up and the T is a 34'' inseam. That would be way too long for me. I hope you sell these as I have heard they are great pants. Best of luck

I'm pretty sure you can do a warranty exchange on any sitka new with tags and exchange for another size. I have done it with a couple coats. There is a link on the Sitka website for returns/exchange

Here it is the link, you need to create an account - https://www.sitkagear.com/returns

OP
Cgeb

Cgeb

WKR
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm 6'1" I usually wear a 32 length but can get away with a 34 sometimes too.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Ok I am 6’1” as well. I am curious if you could swap it out if it had tags but no receipt. If you could I would buy them and just return for 32 regular if they were too long

OP
Cgeb

Cgeb

WKR
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah you can exchange them as long as they are new with tags. You need to setup an account at Sitka Gear here is the link https://www.sitkagear.com/returns just for grins I went there and started the exchange on my account and it let me go thru it. I didn't finalize it wanted to make sure what I was telling you would work. I have done it with coats. I think the product has to be in current production (Mountain Pants are).

Status
Not open for further replies.