Sitka x Peak Design

charliebravo77

Lil-Rokslider
I impulse bought the strap and capture clip. I had been meaning to get a new capture clip to try out for a while and I'm a sucker for OD green so it worked out well. I specifically wanted it for my X100V vs the normal Cotton Carrier setup I use with my bigger camera bodies since the X100V has basically no lens weight and it doesn't hang properly. The products are typical Peak Design quality, which is to say good. I do wish they had maybe added a little grippier material to the strap given how outdoor activities like hunting, fishing, hiking, etc. tend to lead to straps slipping and not staying where I want it but the strap is identical to a normal Peak Design Slide Lite, which is what I expected so I'm not disappointed, per se. The Capture Clip finish matches my Exo K3 in foliage well though the jury is out on if I actually use it there or find another solution. Neither piece is a revelation in that they are somehow greater than the sum of their parts (it's Sitka camo on a Peak Design sling and a OD Capture Clip, hardly ground breaking) but if you are in the market for either item and like the colorway option it's hard to go wrong.

I love my peak design, BUT make sure your backpack or whatever strap you’re using is narrow enough for the clip. I wish they made something wider