Small Binos, now what…

So I picked up a pair of Zeiss 10X25 Terra’s , I plan to use them for turkey, truck, and duck hunting. How do you guys carry them, you throw them in your chest harness, backpack, pocket etc? I’d like to feel like I’m taking advantage of the size and weight reduction.
Thanks guys.

deer310sg

Lil-Rokslider
If your not to worried about dust, or simple cleanup get a Rick Young harness. Simple and as light as they come. I'm a bowhunter so want them handy on my chest.
Other option is a enclosed harness. BTW, I have a badlands C "compact" harness I wanna sell, cheap.

Macintosh

WKR
I got my wife a pair of those same zeiss binos. I was not able to find a enclosed harness for them. If that badlands one isnt too big that could be a good option.
I asked marsupial and one other manufacturer what they recommended for carrying compact binos and they had no answer, and both explicitly said they had no intention of making a harness for compact binos.

OP
Sierra Hunter
I got my wife a pair of those same zeiss binos. I was not able to find a enclosed harness for them. If that badlands one isnt too big that could be a good option.
I asked marsupial and one other manufacturer what they recommended for carrying compact binos and they had no answer, and both explicitly said they had no intention of making a harness for compact binos.
Appreciate you saving me the time, kinda of a bummer but I get it’s a niche ask

hereinaz

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Hi, I am working on a series of bino harnesses that offer more variety for size and are fully enclosed, if you’re interested in helping with prototype and testing, hit me up please

TN2shot07

WKR
I’d definitely hit up @hereinaz to see if you can work through his process, the other items I have from them have been great. I’m a couple of seasons into a pair of Maven 8x30’s, my favorite way to carry them so far is a Rick Young harness, I have a T&K if the weather is nasty

deer310sg

Lil-Rokslider
Shoot me a pm. May have a harness for you? Badlands C "compact" harness.

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
Ya, for archery season I don't like to carry bino's much, but I picked up a pair of these Zeiss 10x25's and will probably start carrying them in my pack waist belt pocket. I hate chest pouches etc.