Sold SO 6 man, carbon pole, no screens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
So I purchased this for a trip this fall that didn’t end up materializing, and while it’s sitting collecting dust I figured I’d see if anyone needed one for a trip. Purchased in late July and received in Mid-August of this year(2022).

Its in new condition - it’s never been slept in. Put it up twice in the backyard for practice - not left up, just set up and taken down. Not seam sealed and will include 4 tubes of sealant. The only defect is there’s a hole in the bag for the carbon pole(drove a stake through it while distracted by kids). Not the end of the world obviously.

I’m asking $950 $800 - buyer covers PayPal fee and actual shipping cost. I paid $950 for it. Price is firm and I’m not looking for trades.

Any questions feel free to ask.

edit:

Adding picture. It is currently winter in Washington so setting it up without it getting wet isn't a possibility - however I have good ratings here and eBay(which I will happily share with the buyer). I also updated some details above.

Included are:
The Tipi itself(again, brown, no door screens).
Carbon pole.
10 twisted stakes.
10 standard stakes.
4 tubes of seam grip to seal the seams.

If you look in the picture you can see where the stake pierced the bag for the carbon pole. No other damage.

Attachments

• IMG_5179.jpeg
    IMG_5179.jpeg
    710.6 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
OP
J
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Is tipi cut for stove pipe?
Unless it comes like that from the factory, no

Edit: if you’re asking if it has a stove jack, the answer is yes. I haven’t actually cut the stove jack yet, and I don’t think it comes cut from Seek Outside.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.