So my tikka EH1-TK Manners is ready after 11 months, but I’m now unsure….

324matt

Lil-Rokslider
In early April of 2021 I ordered my Manners EH1-TK tikka stock with the manners mini-chassis. Its the now very elusive Elite Arctic finish.

I was very excited to build my coyote rifle for last fall, and after the quoted 5 month wait, I started getting anxious at the end of September. I called them in October and they said November. In November they said January. I gave up on them and bought a KRG X-Ray and really like it, figuring that I was the one guy who they messed up on. I’m not a fan of AICS mags with the KRG, but the chassis is really nice for shooting from a tripod.

Well I received the email today that my Manners stock is ready, but I’ve moved on for the build that it was intended for. And I mentally gave up on a manners and am happy with the KRG. But, I own several Tikkas and figure since all tikkas are short or long actions, what the hell. I’m just a little unsure that the manners stock will be $870 better than the factory polymer stocks that my other tikkas currently sit in. I’m sure they would have no problem if I didn’t accept it since it has that Arctic finish it wouldn’t take long to sell, even though I’d be out the $55 Area 419 arca rail I already sent them.

What would you do? Buy it? Tell them to keep it?

Thoughts?

Lawnboi

WKR
I like my eh1s. I’d take it, sounds like Arctic is not going to be avaliable any longer so you might have something special. Likely why it took so long.

Not a fan of aics on a hunting rifle either.