South Central Idaho

jkilburg

FNG
Would love to pick someone’s brain about some questions on hikers, dirt bikes, side by sides, and mountain bikers present during archery season around south central Idaho. I have some specific areas I’ve scoured, but don’t want to post publicly.

If anyone is familiar with this area, shoot me a message.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PMcGee

WKR
If a trail is open(or not) to motorcycles you’re most likely going to see them. Just because a trail closes doesn’t mean anything to guys riding. I watched 8/10 bikes go right around a trail closed sign.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Fullfan

WKR
As mentioned above, it matters not if the trail is marked for horses/dirt bikes. Every year we hunt off a dirt bike only trail, that have special gates built where the trail starts. And guys on 4 wheelers go around the gates. Sent ya a DM

OP
J

jkilburg

FNG
If a trail is open(or not) to motorcycles you’re most likely going to see them. Just because a trail closes doesn’t mean anything to guys riding. I watched 8/10 bikes go right around a trail closed sign.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

That’s what I was worried about. Several trails in this area closed to dirt bikes on 8/29, but I figured there would be people not paying any attention (or care). There’s nothing that can keep Mountain Bikers out of those trails, but to be honest I was more thinking dirt bikes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk