Southeast PA hunters

Hey everyone! New to Rokslide...located in SE PA. I made my first trip to Idaho this year and had a blast. Looking forward to future hunting opportunities in the west...planning to go every September now.
I want to spend this off-season volunteering with RMEF, but also want to network with like-minded individuals in my area who love bow hunting.

I usually hunt 3C in PA and have a cabin in 7P NY and I continue to expand my hunting experiences in all species/states.

Are there Rokslide meet ups in Southeast PA or Chenango NY?

Hey everyone! New to Rokslide...located in SE PA. I made my first trip to Idaho this year and had a blast. Looking forward to future hunting opportunities in the west...planning to go every September now.
I want to spend this off-season volunteering with RMEF, but also want to network with like-minded individuals in my area who love bow hunting.

I usually hunt 3C in PA and have a cabin in 7P NY and I continue to expand my hunting experiences in all species/states.

Are there Rokslide meet ups in Southeast PA or Chenango NY?
From south East pa myself never gone out west but love hunting all over the state of Pa just went out bear hunting on opening day of rifle but didn’t see any bear just loads of deer

jpe5714

Lil-Rokslider
What part of PA are you from? I live near Allentown

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

Zach75

FNG
I live in York county. Do most of my hunting in 4B and on Maryland public land though.

Not sure if you guys have anyone from Jersey joining you but I'm always looking for local, like minded guys to hunt with and other outdoor adventures to participate in. Besides bow and rifle hunting, I'm an avid fly fisherman and camping/hiking guy.
I'm in northern NJ and can be in your areas withing a 2 hour drive.
Just looking to share time and fun with an outdoor crew of hunters and fishermen