Spot Hog Fast Eddie elevation

Kwandog

FNG
I’m using the doublepin fast Eddie. Is there a method for adjusting elevation without having to re-tape the sight? I’m about an inch low at 20 yards. The windage is easy enough to adjust but I can’t find much info for minor elevation adjustments.

TL406

Lil-Rokslider
No, just get your dial marker where you want it (20.5 yards, or whatever), lock everything down, peel the tape off and re-stick it. I’ve peeled the same tape off and stuck it back on over and over, the adhesive is fine.

Unless the pins and/or pointers can be individually adjusted (which I don't think is possible on any of the double pin models), I think you'll have to remove then reapply the tape. You could try moving the whole pin housing downward (remove and reposition the two screws that secure the housing to the vertical rack), but that would likely be too large of an adjustment and still require moving the tape.

Ho5tile1

Lil-Rokslider
Don’t they have the adjustable pointers the 2 purple ones that show you what yardage your on? Just dial to your 20 wherever that is now like 20.5 or whatever then move the pointer back to 20 then move the zero stop so you can’t go past it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Colobwhntr

Lil-Rokslider
Don’t they have the adjustable pointers the 2 purple ones that show you what yardage your on? Just dial to your 20 wherever that is now like 20.5 or whatever then move the pointer back to 20 then move the zero stop so you can’t go past it.

Yes the pointers can be move a little but not much so depends how far your off. May have to move the sight tape. Can’t wait for the Boonie so you can just adjust the wheel!!!

Gone4Days

WKR
Sight at 20 and move the pointer to point to 20. The pointer has some adjustability if close

Ho5tile1

Lil-Rokslider
Yes the pointers can be move a little but not much so depends how far your off. May have to move the sight tape. Can’t wait for the Boonie so you can just adjust the wheel!!!

That’s a fact can’t wait for it to come out soon as I can get one I will get the site without the housing as I have the triple stack already on my fast eddy then I will just stick the UV on the fast eddy

OP
K

Kwandog

FNG
Ok cool, I'll see what I can do without moving the tape and if it is enough to fix it.

OP
K

Kwandog

FNG
@Ho5tile1 so the way that the allen screw was centered onto the pointer arm, I didn't realize that it would have that much movement to it. I had to dial it to just under 25 to be on at 20 yards so I then shifted the pointer to line up with 20.