Spring 2016 Kansas City get together

colonel00

WKR
Is there anything specific that people want to check out gear-wise? I'll bring some stuff that should be of interest but I just wanted to see what people might really want to check out.

hmmm--moving to Wichita KS in Jun. Sorry to miss it this year but next year for sure.

J

I lived there for 7 years, great place, you'll be fine. Plenty of hunting to be had in KS and just a short drive west to the mtns. Best of luck.

Jdog

WKR
Ouch. Alaska to Wichita? That hurts.

Negative.

England to KS--trust me it's an improvement!

This last year has killed me! Limited to no hunting--only one trip back. :(

But I did kill a nice muley.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 31

colonel00

WKR
Gotcha. Just a heads up, there is a RMEF banquet here in KC in July I believe that several of us have talked about attending.

weedwacker42

Lil-Rokslider
I may to try and drive up that morning from ICT pending work. I know I can google, but whereabouts is this park located? If I can come, I will bring a pristine Sawtooth with a SeekOutside SXL stove (also virgin). In fact, I may use some of your expertise to help me cut the stove jack! Also would love some tips on my Kifaru fitting.

Jdog- I'm here in Wichita. Assuming you are coming to McConnell? Regardless, welcome back to the States! I can take you hiking in our "mountains"! Ha! You're probably a lot younger than me and in better shape, but I have a lot to learn about hunting out west and would love to pick your brain and buy you a beverage and or lunch sometime.

colonel00

WKR
The park is basically on the southwest corner of KC. It's a little northwest of the exit off I-435 and 87th street. Look up Shawnee Mission Park and you should find plenty of info.

weedwacker42

Lil-Rokslider
The park is basically on the southwest corner of KC. It's a little northwest of the exit off I-435 and 87th street. Look up Shawnee Mission Park and you should find plenty of info.

Gotcha. I think I know where that is. I think there is a softball/baseball complex right there on 87th. Thanks. Hope I can make it.