Starting load for a 6.5 Magnum with 147 ELD-M's and Berger EOL 156's

I'm gathering parts for a 6.5/7 PRC build. Looking for starting loads for the 147gr and 156gr bullets . I have H-1000 and Retumbo on hand.

I can't find a manual with starting loads for these bullets in the 264 Winchester. Thinking that would be the closest case for what I need.

Any help would be appreciated.

There's a 155 (I think, small print) Cauterucio with Retumbo at 61.5 for 3030 (I think). Would that be a starting load?

There's a 155 (I think, small print) Cauterucio with Retumbo at 61.5 for 3030 (I think). Would that be a starting load?
The loads in that spreadsheet are often max or near-max unless otherwise noted.

So that, in combination with @.270 's advice, would have my ladder starting at 56 gr of h1k for the 156's, loaded up to 62gr.

Thanks Shortschaf.

Now I'm curious. I'm going to fill my ADG brass to the neck shoulder juncture with both H-1000 and Retumbo for reference, I realize it will be over max. But I was thinking the 7 PRC would hold more powder.

Looking at the Hodgen website and the 7 PRC, the 6.5/7 PRC's parent case and using 175 gr bullets and Retumbo powder. Hodgen gives a starting load of 63.7 and 46.8K for pressure. Should this be a safe starting load for a 147 ELD-M?
Forty years of reloading but first time having to figure a safe starting load for a semi wildcat.

A 6.5/7 PRC case wolds 70 gr of Retumbo to the base of the neck. With a 10% reduction that makes it 63 gr for a starting load. Does this sound like a safe starting load?

Back