Suppressor wait times

sconnieVLP

Lil-Rokslider
Decided to give the individual route a go.

Submitted 3/14
Approved 3/19

I have another one waiting approval that I did via my trust. Submitted that one 2/5, so we’ll see how long it ends up taking.

May pick up one or two more, that wait time is wild.

Got my approval yesterday on my trust submitted 10/25 approved 3/18, still waiting on my other one that was submitted the same day... hopefully the new batch approvals with trust will be quicker on the two I ordered this week.

March 16 Eform form4 filled out.
March 19 approved.
Im in Alabama saltwater fishing and it’s gonna be longer to finish this vacation and get home then it took to get the paperwork approved. And I was just hoping to get it before next deer season.

ssgjpd

Lil-Rokslider
Classified Approved
Decided to give the individual route a go.

Submitted 3/14
Approved 3/19

I have another one waiting approval that I did via my trust. Submitted that one 2/5, so we’ll see how long it ends up taking.

May pick up one or two more, that wait time is wild.

I did the same, but still waiting on approval. Submitted on 3/12

Ohiohuntr

Lil-Rokslider
If u guys are “in progress” at silencer shop I’d call ur ffl, mine had been ready to certify for a few days and the account wasn’t updated

For those that have used capitol armory, how long between submitting your fingerprints to formally filing and signing everything? Seems like they may be a bit behind on processing/filing at the moment..

stevie

Lil-Rokslider
All my individuals have gone though Scheels, not sure if that has any impact. My Trust Cans through Silencer Central got approved 3 days after my first one through Scheels.

cfounta1

FNG
For those that have used capitol armory, how long between submitting your fingerprints to formally filing and signing everything? Seems like they may be a bit behind on processing/filing at the moment..
I ordered one from capital armory 3/12. Took 5 days before they sent docusign and certified/submitted form 4 today 3/20. I submitted prints 3/13. They said they’ve been slammed and are running a few days behind