Suppressor wait times

gabenzeke

WKR
The guy at the shop mentioned most are coming back 6-7 months, he said a ton of trusts are getting denied and they have to start over.
I got denied because two letters were transposed in my name in one spot. Originally Certified 3/21/22 and still waiting....

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Smenning

Lil-Rokslider
I got denied because two letters were transposed in my name in one spot. Originally Certified 3/21/22 and still waiting....

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk
Hopefully it’s moved to the top of the heap as they’ve already reviewed it. Wishful thinking anyways.

Certified 12/27/2022
Approved 8/17/2023
233 days

Certified for another a couple weeks ago hoping it would be included in with my older submission approval, but no dice.

Last edited:
Submitted 12/10
Approved 8/17
LGS individual application
Harvester Evo

(250 days)

Also had a friend apply a week later from the same place, he got approved last night at 8pm

SloppyJ

WKR
Seems like things are picking up. Tons of guys getting approvals back under 3mo right now. Not sure why exactly but it seems there are rumors about the ATF getting some backlash on how long things are taking and they're trying to pad their stats.

With these recent December approvals I'm hoping mine could be any day now from Jan.

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
This may be a dumb question. Do the approval emails go directly to you or to the vendor you used to order your suppressor?
I got an email from the ATF then a few minutes later, got an email from the place I purchased it from.

Crh1977

FNG
This may be a dumb question. Do the approval emails go directly to you or to the vendor you used to order your suppressor?
I got a email straight from ATF. Then went straight to my supplier which was 10 mins away and picked mine up.