Suppressor wait times

Axlrod

WKR
You are apparently confused on what the Constitution and specifically the Bill of Rights does and doesn’t do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Clearly you don't understand. No where in the constitution does it give you the right to own a piece of pipe. That a bureaucracy led department says a piece of pipe is a firearm doesn't change that.

I just got my approval back from a suppressor I purchased first week of October, so 6 months. Quickest of the 3 so far.

WKR
Clearly you don't understand. No where in the constitution does it give you the right to own a piece of pipe. That a bureaucracy led department says a piece of pipe is a firearm doesn't change that.
Sorry, No.
The Constitution has no "rights" to give.
It just affirms one's God-given right to defense of self and innocents.

Please, let's keep this thread on topic. Suppressor wait time experiences and information.

pharmfisher

Lil-Rokslider
My dealer told me that silencer shops software is down for individual applications, so he can't finalize my form before it goes to the ATF. Nice.

pharmfisher

Lil-Rokslider
And unfortunately silencer shop doesn't have their crap together. Their software for finalizing individual form 4s is down. It's taking weeks to even get your form 4 submitted to the ATF. The ATF is not the issue anymore.

IDVortex

WKR
And unfortunately silencer shop doesn't have their crap together. Their software for finalizing individual form 4s is down. It's taking weeks to even get your form 4 submitted to the ATF. The ATF is not the issue anymore.
I'm going on week 3 waiting on the Feds, they submitted to the atf on the 16th. But, it did take almost a week to get certified due to their site crashing like a mofo.

Wyo_hntr

WKR
I'm at 46 days on a single shot trust through silencer shop for an ab raptor 10. All I hope for is it is approved before September.

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
I'm at 46 days on a single shot trust through silencer shop for an ab raptor 10. All I hope for is it is approved before September.
I’m at 46 days on my scythe (trust). Getting it by September would be awesome.

If I don’t get it by September I’ll just have to suck it up and hunt with my ultra 7.

wesfromky

WKR
My understanding is the the ATF made changes which caused issues with SS software. But, may not be the reason you are still waiting.

I know SS gets a lot of crap, and some of it is probably well deserved, but seems like the majority of the issues usually end up being the ATF or the dealer.

peaches

Lil-Rokslider
I'm going on week 3 waiting on the Feds, they submitted to the atf on the 16th. But, it did take almost a week to get certified due to their site crashing like a mofo.
I was wondering what's up! I purchased a Sparrow through SS, my 4th can from them. It took 3 weeks to get the form 3 done and received by my local dealer. I got notified by the dealer it is there, but I am still waiting to certify and it will be 4 weeks on Weds.

Hopefully I'll get approved faster than it took to certify! Is this happening to other Silencer Shop customers?

Marbles

WKR
Classified Approved
I was wondering what's up! I purchased a Sparrow through SS, my 4th can from them. It took 3 weeks to get the form 3 done and received by my local dealer. I got notified by the dealer it is there, but I am still waiting to certify and it will be 4 weeks on Weds.

Hopefully I'll get approved faster than it took to certify! Is this happening to other Silencer Shop customers?
It took 4 weeks for SilencerShop through the local dealer to get to me certified back in October.

That’s one negative buying through SS. Looks like average form 3 is 9 days. That doesn’t include shipping and weekends and such. So 2 weeks longer than buying directly through local shop. That said, lots of places don’t keep them in stock and still have to ship them in.

I was somewhat skeptical of the super fast wait times people have been experiencing lately. I e-filed March 22 and was approved today. No BS. No April Fools. Had to read the app/stamp multiple times and confirm with my dealer. Individual bought through a direct TB dealer