WTB Swarovski NL Pure 10x42s in new to like new condition with factory head rest

Hotmail

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
As the above wanted to buy title says.

Not looking to spend more than $2400 - $2500 since I know of dealers willing to sell brand new or open box demo models for not too far off to this willing to buy for prices anyways. USPS Postal Money Order to pay. Don't have PayPal or Venmo etc. Many references as a good paying USPS POSTAL MONEY ORDER PAYING buyer available for recent high dollar purchases from fellow Rokslide members since earlier this month and as recent as this week too since I don't have feedback YET.

Send your phone number to discuss. Buying only from friendly Rokslide members with good feedback and not from newly generated accounts to avoid scams replying to WTB ads.

If anyone's willing to even take a partial trade towards one of my recently purchased Athlon Midas UHD Gen 2 12x50s it would be huge a plus since matter of fact I bought 3 of them within the last 2 months at all different times from different sellers just to check for sample variance which I typically do but didn't return any for refund since all were equally great believe it or not. I also have a ludicrous number of Binoculars to choose from as well.

Also have Two Leupold BX5 Santiam 15x56s and Two Leupold SX5 Santiam angled spotters 27x55x80s, Two Athlon Cronus UHD Gen 2 10x42s both with no serial numbers on the Binoculars themselves and 4 ScoopX UHD 10x42s as well as many rifle scopes many of the Vortex Razor Gen 3 6-36x56s, 4 Element Optics Theos 6-36x56, A lot of Athlon Ares ETRs and BTRs, Tract Toric ELR brand new in box 2 Nightforce NX8s 4-32x50 brand new in box one of them never even opened from factory seal etc...

Thank you.

Last edited:
OP
H

Hotmail

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I don't see them posted for sale. I actually recently bought 8x42s and 12x42s and only missing 10x42s. Depends on price I'm all ears but I've just committed to buying 10x32 NL Pures. I prefer the 42s in 8s for the 477 FT FOV compared to the 450 FT FOV with the 32s though. That's why I don't mind the 10s in both 42s and 32s for less gap in FOV.

Send a PM to discuss further.

Thank you

HowieM

FNG
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Don’t have them listed
Just would consider selling but love them so not listing yet