Swarovski NL Pure Binoculars?

Just saw that as well and came here to see what was up. Not sure what they are...but should be interesting. Wonder if it’s a replacement to SV swarovision and the double hinged EL’s?

Hard to say I guess, the NL's dont appear to have the double hinge. My next big purchase is going to be a pair of Swaro's, I have the Leica Ultravids but they are 8x32-good for treestand hunting. But I do want something with more magnification.

I'll be interested to see some reviews!

I just watched a webinar on them. They have 20% bigger FOV, better ergonomics, and have attachable headrest similar to the BTX. They come in 8,10 and 12x42s.

Don't quote me on this. The video kept freezing up on me, but I believe they said it has better glass and edge to edge quality than the ELs.

Last edited:
I just watched a webinar on them. They have 20% bigger FOV, better economics, and have attachable headrest similar to the BTX. They come in 8,10 and 12x42s.

Don't quote me on this the video kept freezing up on me but I believe they said it has better glass and edge to edge quality than the ELs.
Hmm that's interesting. That webinar just for industry folks I imagine?

... I believe they said it has better glass and edge to edge quality than the ELs.

Hard to imagine glass getting any better edge-to-edge than the current gen Swarovisions, damn. I thought maybe overall brightness, as Zeiss has always seemed to nail that one.

Hard to imagine glass getting any better edge-to-edge than the current gen Swarovisions, damn. I thought maybe overall brightness, as Zeiss has always seemed to nail that one.

My video quality was terrible when they were talking glass. They could have covered that.

I’m good with my ELs. Maybe when they come out with a 15 it will be enough better that I will give up my Duovids.

Back