Swarovski SLC 10x42 WB Habicht question

jdinville3

Lil-Rokslider
Anyone got any experience with these, got asked if I would be interested in these? Is $1,200 with a harness and tripod attachment a good deal? They are light years better than my current optics, but was looking at upgrading to Maven B2 9x45 and now I'm not sure which way to go. Any experience of advice would be appreciated! James

Matt G.

WKR
I do not think so. You are close to buying the slc hd which are brighter for less then 200 more. I think a lot of 1k binos like meopta, conquests, maven b1.2 all are better options for that price. There was pair of els for about 1400 in the classified. Just my 2 cents...

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

Wadziwab

FNG
Anyone got any experience with these, got asked if I would be interested in these? Is $1,200 with a harness and tripod attachment a good deal? They are light years better than my current optics, but was looking at upgrading to Maven B2 9x45 and now I'm not sure which way to go. Any experience of advice would be appreciated! James
What harness and what tripod attachment are coming with it?
As I recall Swaro was discounting the SLCs when the NL Pure's came out to roughly that price.

This seems to be the newest thread on this model…

Can anyone give me an estimate how much these are worth? And how much they would be worth refurbished / reserialized by Swaro?

Attachments

• IMG_2107.jpeg
    IMG_2107.jpeg
    284.4 KB · Views: 15

Reed104R

Lil-Rokslider
I'd say $1200+. Essentially a complete rebuild. You should not be disappointed with those.