Swazi gear free shipping

717jeeper

FNG
Swazi gear has free shipping until 12/7. I almost bought something from them the other day and realized it was $35 to ship.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dobermann

WKR
I've said it before and I'll say it again ... when NZ reviewed its firearms legislation four years ago, Swazi's owner, who could have added some logic to the argument given his mainstream following via TV shows, instead threw us under the bus by claiming that hunters did not need semi-autos.

This is nothing personal: I've met him, and liked him. But he played a part in gun rights probably never being the same in this country ever again. Before the bans, many people had ARs, etc. We had to hand them in for crushing up.

I for one will never buy Swazi, no matter how 'pro hunting' they are, or how good their gear is.

RussDXT

WKR
I've said it before and I'll say it again ... when NZ reviewed its firearms legislation four years ago, Swazi's owner, who could have added some logic to the argument given his mainstream following via TV shows, instead threw us under the bus by claiming that hunters did not need semi-autos.

This is nothing personal: I've met him, and liked him. But he played a part in gun rights probably never being the same in this country ever again. Before the bans, many people had ARs, etc. We had to hand them in for crushing up.

I for one will never buy Swazi, no matter how 'pro hunting' they are, or how good their gear is.

Good to know. Will do the same here.