Sold SWFA 3-9x42 HD FFP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I've got a couple SWFA SS HD 3-9x42 scopes for trade. Bought new last year.

Looking to trade for an ultralight packraft setup for crossing rivers on hunts...

Prefer an Alpacka Caribou or Scout. I'd need ultralight paddles, inflatable life jacket, etc. Ultimately need two sets. I can make up a value difference in cash/venmo if needed. I'm in Eastern Idaho, so could meet if you are within a few hours drive, or just ship it fed ex/ups.

I'm also interested in an ultralight titanium stove for a hot tent, like a Seekoutside... let me know what you got.

I would also be interested in a Sig Cross 6.5cm if you have one to trade.

Here is a list of other items I'll be needing to sell/trade once I get around to posting ads this spring:

Trijicon Tenmile HX FFP 3-18x44
KRG Bravo chassis (tikka and rem700 SA versions)
Trijicon SRO Red Dot
Nightforce Direct Mount Rem700 LA 30mm .885" Low 20MOA rings
SRS Hunter Rail
Mountain Tactical Tikka T1x bottom metal
Primos APEX tripod
Durston Xmid Pro tent
Seekins Havak Element 300wm
Christensen Ridgeline Ti 308win
Springfield Waypoint 2020 Carbon 308win
Kimber Hunter 280ai
Tikka T3x Compact 7mm-08
Tikka Stainless Superlite 243win 1/10twist
Custom Tikka 6mmCM with heavy 18 inch Bartlein barrel and Bell & Carlson Stock.
Custom thompson contender 223rem with folding stock

Edit:
****Hey guys, thanks for all the PMs asking if I will just sell outright.

I kinda wanna see if anyone has a trade first... might be easier for me to convince my wife I need a raft 😆 if she doesn't see cash coming in her account.

But to make this fair, if you are interested and want to pay cash... make me a reasonable offer. All my stuff is in great-excellent/like new condition, if used, it wasn't more than a season or two. You are welcome to make me an offer conditional on seeing pics and more details. For "hot" items like the SWFA 3-9x42, that you can't just buy online... just use the prices you've seen them go for on here before. If it's something you can just buy any time online, then find the best retail price you can and offer me some reasonable percentage less than that if you think that's a fair way to approach it.

I'll do my best to consider offers first come first serve, and best offer wins.

FYI, I'm out of town Monday-Saturday looking for bears this coming week, so I won't have good consistent cell coverage. If you get to me by this Saturday evening, my wife can get it in the mail for you Monday/Tuesday.

Attachments

• 20240328_145935.jpg
    20240328_145935.jpg
    227.4 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I Have a brand new medium u-turn stove from s.o & carbon tent pole if you're interested? pm inbound.

OP
P
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Edit:
****Hey guys, thanks for all the PMs asking if I will just sell outright.

I kinda wanna see if anyone has a trade first... might be easier for me to convince my wife I need a raft 😆 if she doesn't see cash coming in her account.

But to make this fair, if you are interested and want to pay cash... make me a reasonable offer. All my stuff is in great-excellent/like new condition, if used, it wasn't more than a season or two. You are welcome to make me an offer conditional on seeing pics and more details. For "hot" items like the SWFA 3-9x42, that you can't just buy online... just use the prices you've seen them go for on here before. If it's something you can just buy any time online, then find the best retail price you can and offer me some reasonable percentage less than that if you think that's a fair way to approach it.

I'll do my best to consider offers first come first serve, and best offer wins.

FYI, I'm out of town Monday-Saturday looking for bears this coming week, so I won't have good consistent cell coverage. If you get to me by this Saturday evening, my wife can get it in the mail for you Monday/Tuesday.

sneaky

"DADDY"
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Classified rules say you have to post a price if you are trying to sell. Just an FYI

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk

wowzers

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a TiGoat stove I’d be willing to talk about. I’m in Idaho too. Also interested in some tack for my goats.

sneaky

"DADDY"
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
No, only WTS needs a price, you clearly are after a trade.

View attachment 693680
"But to make this fair, if you are interested and want to pay cash... make me a reasonable offer."

Guess you can circumvent that rule if you're trying to trade first, but he clearly states that he'd be willing to sell. Clearly you didn't read the entire listing.

sndmn11

WKR
Rating - 100%
131   0   0
"But to make this fair, if you are interested and want to pay cash... make me a reasonable offer."

Guess you can circumvent that rule if you're trying to trade first, but he clearly states that he'd be willing to sell. Clearly you didn't read the entire listing.

Sure did. It's clearly apparent that the initial post was edited 2.5hrs after being created, coinciding with the time of his second post. Clearly it's a logical second step after receiving PMs asking if he would sell instead of trade.

Clearly

OP
P
Rating - 100%
5   0   0

Sneaky, I would be happy to edit my post if you would prefer. There was no intent to circumvent the rules here. I only edited my original post and added that bit because I was getting swamped with PMs in minutes after posting... everyone wanting to know if I would just sell instead of trade. At the end of the day, a "trade" is just a convenience to bypass the extra step or two of converting my stuff to cash... then buying what I want anyways... so eventually, if no one has the trade options that make sense for my needs, then I would be happy to sell for cash. However, as I assumed it could be perceived as unfair if I responded to some pms and not others, or decided to sell to one guy and not another, I figured that offering the above edit to explain my timeline and expectations would make things a bit easier on anyone wanting something I've got... but not having a trade that I need.

If it helps, I'll tell you that Philson208 and I agreed to a trade deal for his stove for one of my scopes, and I may have a deal for a raft for another one of my items. Still plenty of things I'm interested in on trade though, like a 2nd raft, good rig, sig cross, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.