T.A.D clothing

I was curious if any of you guys use any triple aught design clothing. I was looking around and found their stuff. It's a more tactical type stuff but it is some pretty high tech types of fabrics. The prices are in line with the first lite,Sitka,kryptek stuff however it is American made. They also offer 15% off for active duty, retired military, police or fire. The down side is I don't think they have any camps just earth done solid colors but that isn't a deal breaker. If anyone uses it or has seen it go ahead and chime in. Thanks, Andy

Trial153

WKR
I have a bunch, I like it for work however it wouldn't be my fist choice in hunting clothing

Nosferatu

Lil-Rokslider
I've had one of their Ranger Hoodies for a couple years now, it's my go-to daily wear piece in spring/early fall. It keeps the wind out and the pockets are awesome. It has been worth every penny.

texag10

WKR
Had one of their eVent hardshells. You couldn't work the zipper one handed without it catching on the storm flap, eventually causing a tear that would necessitate reaching into the jacket, pulling back the storm flap, and the hoping it didn't catch. Numerous calls and emails went unanswered. Fit was very baggy, not a fault in the jacket per se, just something to be aware of.

Won't be buying anything from them again. If I'm spending that amount of money again, it'll be Arc'Teryx LEAF.

What specific stuff of theirs are you looking at? I've been using their gear and clothing for 10+ years now. Backpacks, knives, pants, jackets, shirts etc. I've loved almost all of it save for a few pieces that just didnt fit me quite right. In general, their jackets and pants have been extremely durable and live up to the hype. Some of my favorite items from them are:
Ranger Hoodie - Polartec wind pro fleece. Ultra beefy and warm....but not the greatest for backpacking (although I used it a ton before I got into down)
Raptor shell - the older eVent hardshell. Still going strong
AC pants
Stealth Hoodie - I think they are the best softshell I've ever used. Arcteryx Gamma LT comes in a close second, but I do like the pit zips of the TAD.

ETA: Not all their stuff is made in the US. I think the AC pants and Ranger hoodie are. Some wool stuff is made overseas. Some hard and softshells have been made either in USA, Canada or China depending on which year model you're looking at.

I was given a couple pairs of their pants. I like the design, but not the fit. They were loose in the waist, tight in the thigh loose at the cuff, making them awkward to wear.