T and K hunting gear

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just found out about this company and was looking at their website. Anybody run their gear? Would like to support vet owned and made in USA.

Guy is annoying on social media but his products look good. I plan to give him a shot next time I’m in the market for a harness.

Last edited:
I met Tyler and his dad at the sportsman’s expo in Denver. Bought their harness and a rangefinder pouch from them. The quality of construction is very good. Their harness is big. Like plenty big for 15s.
I hunted with it for about 4 days plus a couple of days at the archery range, and sold it on here. It was so deep for my 10x42s that I stacked a bunch of stuff in the bottom of it for them to rest on so I could get them out with one hand.
Good stuff, just didn’t work for my needs.

Stuff looks like it’s made by children to me. I can’t believe they get what they charge for any of it.

For example: even on cheap Chinese stuff they aren’t too lazy to lift the presser foot when doing molle webbing. 7F8C8761-17CB-4A0B-83E0-A7FAF756C0FB.jpeg

Last edited:
I personally think his social media presence/attitude is cringeworthy and his products are insanely overpriced and poorly designed, albeit well constructed. Maybe I'll catch flak for this, but it doesn't matter to me if a product is USA made, veteran owned, etc. I simply want the best available product within my budget. T&K checks zero boxes for me.

His social media strikes me as a guy who is trying too hard to be a "tough guy". I do like to support USA made and veteran owned, but he's not the only company out there with those credentials so I think this is how he's trying to differentiate himself.

I believe he was on kifarucast a year back or so. If I remember correctly they talked a lot about people being negative and him not willing to deal with it. I’d have to listen to it again.

Take a close look at comment replies on Instagram. Appreciate the guys service, but being a complete dick to strangers makes me want to spend my money elsewhere.

I’ve noticed this as well. It also seems like the positive reviews that the brand promotes are so fan boyish that they are unrealistic. The art of self promotion is a fine art. Bold and outlandish claims just seem absurd and ego driven.

I like that he dont give a f about feelers and plus he is a Sodak guy so i am buying a dog collar and a fleece hat when back in stock. His banter reminds me of time in the army and my friends

Are you him?

It was just one of the things he talked about on kifarucast

Nope, definitely not him. I'm just a guy that enjoys calling out a prick when I come across one.. .But why don't you go ahead and answer my question now buckshot..What does him being a recovering alcoholic have anything to do with his gear?

Nope, definitely not him. I'm just a guy that enjoys calling out a prick when I come across one.. .But why don't you go ahead and answer my question now buckshot..What does him being a recovering alcoholic have anything to do with his gear?

I was quoting the post about the kifarucast episode and I think that was one of the things him and Aron discussed.

It was an interesting episode.

90 reviews and they're all 5 stars plus it's $140? Seems tough to believe. He's too much of a prick for me to want to go with his harness and it looks like it'd hold my Kowa spotter.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back