T & K Binocular Harness

TandKHunting

MADE IN THE USA - VETERAN OWNED
Classified Approved
An overview of our Gen 3 Binocular Harness system at T & K.

-1000D Cordura

- PALS and MOLLE modularity with a large amount of accessories to choose from. We utilize webbing PALS on each side of the binocular pouch, and laser cut PALS of the bottom for hooking pouches securely onto the binocular pouch. There is no dangling pouches on the straps of this system.

-Magnetic and forward opening

-Back zippered admin pouch for tags

-Auto lock buckles with solution dyed nylon webbing

-Built in shoulder pads

-Large back yoke to increase comfort with a pack

-1/8" HDPE and 1/4" foam framing for rigidity and protection

-Spacer mesh lined
All mediums come with a 1" foam insert to be used with small and medium sized glass. We are beginning to put them in size larges as well, so users can use medium to large glass in one pack without having to buy multiple sized packs.

If you have any questions, let me know! You can use code ROKSLIDE15 to save 15% off a binocular harness, plus everything else in our shop. Thanks guys. -Tyler

OP
TandKHunting

TandKHunting

Classified Approved
Updates: All bino harnesses now come with laser cut B52 Squadron PALS. We will be working on some MOLLE mouth call holders, knife holder, and other goodies for the front laser cut PALS portion soon.

The below photo depicts the range finder pouch attached to the side of the laser cut PALS on our bino harness.

p1044141.jpg

I have the Gen2 Bino harness, the range finder pocket, and a zippered accessory pocket. The system is awesome. Everything fits tight and nothing bounces around. I was initially concerned the back straps might be uncomfortable based off the look, but I don’t notice them. Highly recommend if you’re in the market.

OP
TandKHunting

TandKHunting

Classified Approved
I have the Gen2 Bino harness, the range finder pocket, and a zippered accessory pocket. The system is awesome. Everything fits tight and nothing bounces around. I was initially concerned the back straps might be uncomfortable based off the look, but I don’t notice them. Highly recommend if you’re in the market.
I think the back strap piece is more comfortable than some of the harnesses out there that have a small piece of multiple fabric layers digging into your back.

SirChooCH

Lil-Rokslider
Could you please either start a trade in program for old models or stop making these better every year? That'd be great, thanks! I have thought a few times my gen 2 needed either molle on the front or a velcro panel to attach small stuff.

OP
TandKHunting

TandKHunting

Classified Approved
Could you please either start a trade in program for old models or stop making these better every year? That'd be great, thanks! I have thought a few times my gen 2 needed either molle on the front or a velcro panel to attach small stuff.
Hahah, It's like vehicle companies or bow companies. Ya can never stop innovating and improving. Sell that bad boy on here! I'm sure someone would help you upgrade.

OP
TandKHunting

TandKHunting

Classified Approved
But I will say...We have an open arm machine now....so I am going to give guys the option here soon to send them in to get the molle on front if they want.

SirChooCH

Lil-Rokslider
But I will say...We have an open arm machine now....so I am going to give guys the option here soon to send them in to get the molle on front if they want.
If it is flexible like that you could offer molle or velcro upgrade? Some guys might have gear like those velcro rifle round holders on their PRS rifle they could take off and slap on. Or just goofy patches.

Not a small business owner so maybe material inventory or custom runs isn't worth it.

WKR

WKR
Please let us know, I just picked up a harness 2 weeks ago and looks like I should have waited a little longer damn it

OP
TandKHunting

TandKHunting

Classified Approved
Please let us know, I just picked up a harness 2 weeks ago and looks like I should have waited a little longer damn it
I will take care of ya man! I won't leave ya hanging. I will send an email out to all the folks who have purchased a bino harness in the past 6 months or so once we figure out the best way to sew the PALS panel on the front. So, keep an eye out!

Reactions: WKR
OP
TandKHunting

TandKHunting

Classified Approved
If it is flexible like that you could offer molle or velcro upgrade? Some guys might have gear like those velcro rifle round holders on their PRS rifle they could take off and slap on. Or just goofy patches.

Not a small business owner so maybe material inventory or custom runs isn't worth it.
I mean...everything comes with a cost unless it was a Gen 3 bino harness that was recently purchased. I couldn't do thousands of upgrades like that for free on old gear.

WKR

WKR
I will take care of ya man! I won't leave ya hanging. I will send an email out to all the folks who have purchased a bino harness in the past 6 months or so once we figure out the best way to sew the PALS panel on the front. So, keep an eye out!
Yes sir thank you, hey any chance you are working on putting some kind of attachment point a tripod on the scout/hydro pack? I'm getting ready to order one but I really wish it had somewhere for me to put my glassing/shooting tripod on the outside of the pack.

OP
TandKHunting

TandKHunting

Classified Approved
Yes sir thank you, hey any chance you are working on putting some kind of attachment point a tripod on the scout/hydro pack? I'm getting ready to order one but I really wish it had somewhere for me to put my glassing/shooting tripod on the outside of the pack.
We are going to update the Scout/Hydro pack with PALS on the back after we go through this old inventory. From there you could get a pouch, or maybe we will make one, for mounting a tripod onto the pals.

WKR

WKR
We are going to update the Scout/Hydro pack with PALS on the back after we go through this old inventory. From there you could get a pouch, or maybe we will make one, for mounting a tripod onto the pals.
Awesome thats sounds great. Approximate ETA?

OP
TandKHunting

TandKHunting

Classified Approved
Updated video. We have low quantities available for order with a couple week lead time due to high demand. Just hired another sewing machine operator, so I am hoping to increase production X2 in the next month.

tracker12

WKR
My question is can your binoculars be taken out and replaced unhanded? As a bow hunter I need to be able to do that with minimal noise.