TAG BOMB Bags

edg1967

WKR
Does anyone know if the BOMB Bags are back in stock? I tried the website and see that they are out of stock until Jan. 2016 still, but don't know if a call would help or not.

bmart2622

WKR
I saw a post from Larry a week or two ago, he said they would be in sometime late February I believe. Sounds like the defective replacements will go out first before any inventory gets restocked. I hope its pretty soon.

xziang

WKR
I was actually kind of wondering this myself. Thanks bmart2622 I was about to send him an email but I'll wait a while still.

bmart2622

WKR
They are lightweight, breathable, durable, washable, reusable, fast drying. ..... Not to mention Larry is a solid, solid guy. If you go to the webpage and go to the Faqs tab it will explain it a lot better than I can.

Juan_ID

WKR
I got a few replacements a couple months ago but was told it was the last of his current inventory. He's a great guy to deal with and I know he will get back to everyone

Brock A

Super Moderator
Staff member
Caribou Gear is definitely my favorite and I recommend them to everyone. Never been interested in TAG honestly.
I've heard through the grapevine from a few reputable individuals that the caribou bags were ripped off from larry.

I think I'd rather support a rokslide sponsor anyway.