Tajikistan Pamir Ibex Story

Suera

FNG
Congrats, nice animal and most important you enjoyed the experience.

Johnboy

WKR
Rolled pickups, near misses with rockslides, yak riding, snow leopards and wild Ibex? When do you plan to go on an actual adventure?

Man, this is like a fantasy. Truly exceptional. Thanks for sharing!

Sounds like you found the adventure you were seeking!

Did it take a lot of research to set up the hunt or did you book through a one stop outfitter?

OP
Sierra Hunter
Rolled pickups, near misses with rockslides, yak riding, snow leopards and wild Ibex? When do you plan to go on an actual adventure?

Man, this is like a fantasy. Truly exceptional. Thanks for sharing!
My pleasure, happy to have something worth sharing to the group.

OP
Sierra Hunter
Sounds like you found the adventure you were seeking!

Did it take a lot of research to set up the hunt or did you book through a one stop outfitter?
I used an outfitter, Neal & Brownlee who did a tremendous job. #1 I’m terrible at planning but even if I were exceptional it would be hard to take that much on yourself when coordinating a trip of lifetime across the world in a different language etc. plus if something went crazy it was good to know there was someone here in the US my wife could call

I used an outfitter, Neal & Brownlee who did a tremendous job. #1 I’m terrible at planning but even if I were exceptional it would be hard to take that much on yourself when coordinating a trip of lifetime across the world in a different language etc. plus if something went crazy it was good to know there was someone here in the US my wife could call
Thanks for the reply. I'm of a similar mindset as far as using an outfitter to handle the logistics.