Tapatalk

Jakerex

WKR
Is Tapatalk dead again….not working at all yesterday and today, or is it just my phone?

brianrossman1

Lil-Rokslider
I often find I have to kill the app completely then reopen. Even then, often times it takes awhile for the list of forums to load.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fngTony

Super Moderator
Staff member
What is a tapatalk?
It’s an app that formats forums for easier viewing and can act as a one stop place to keep up with multiple forums. I’ve been happy with just viewing Rokslide as is on my phone but it’s also the only one I keep up with.

OP
J

Jakerex

WKR
Horse crap it is. This thing works great for a while and then chits the bed for a month.

Grumman

WKR
Sure seems like it is going downhill. Not working on my iPad and just barely working on my iPhone.

Extrapale

WKR
I logged out of Taptalk. When I logged back in it updated and I had to log back in to all forums. Seems to be working now.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

SouthPaw

WKR
I logged out of Taptalk. When I logged back in it updated and I had to log back in to all forums. Seems to be working now.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk
Thanks, this worked for me. I still have to close and reopen the App after a bit of use because it bogs down, but at least its loading pages now.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I had same issue the last 2 days. Cleared cache, data and logged out of Tapatalk and didn't help. What fixed mine was logging out of the sites thru Tapatalk and back in. That fixed my issue.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

mcr-85

WKR
I deleted it and then downloaded it again. It seems to work fine now.

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

Roger17

Lil-Rokslider
I uninstalled the app twice over last two days and reinstalled. Just did it a third time and now it's working.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

OP
J

Jakerex

WKR
I had same issue the last 2 days. Cleared cache, data and logged out of Tapatalk and didn't help. What fixed mine was logging out of the sites thru Tapatalk and back in. That fixed my issue.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Same. Started working a day later