WTS TC Encore with 7mm-08 and 243 barrels

SC HUNTER

FNG
I've got a TC Encore for sale. This rifle has gone to multiple states and killed a pile of animals while I've owned it. I haven't hunted with it in a year or so and have my eye on something else so it's going on the chopping block. There are a few spots on the barrels from being hunted with but nothing major in my opinion, I use my rifles but I do not abuse them. The vortex that is in the pictures has been taken off and put on my sons 7mm08 but the dnz mount will stay with the 7mm-08 barrel. The 243 barrel is the contour with the rifle sights, I do not have the rear sight and never have, there is a Simmons scope 2.5-10x44 mounted on it that will go with it if the buyer wants it. I cant remember what mounts are on it I will look in the morning when I get home and get pictures of the 243 barrel tomorrow and add them to the post. I'm located in SW Georgia and if you're in Georgia, Alabama, North Florida I am willing to drive a reasonable ways to meet you or I can ship from my FFL to your FFL if you want to pay shipping. I have a 100% positive feedback rating with 27 transactions on the outdoors trader dating back to 2016 same profile name and picture since I'm relatively new here.

Stainless frame/ Camo Stock
Stainless fluted 28" heavy contour 7mm-08 barrel
Stainless 24" 243 barrel
Rifle has a Bellm trigger job kit with trigger sitting about 2 pounds crisp clean break.
Price is $1200

Attachments

• encore (1).jpg
    encore (1).jpg
    256.1 KB · Views: 137
  • encore 2.jpg
    encore 2.jpg
    403.3 KB · Views: 135
  • encore 3.jpg
    encore 3.jpg
    446.3 KB · Views: 132
  • encore 4.jpg
    encore 4.jpg
    411.5 KB · Views: 136
  • encore 5.jpg
    encore 5.jpg
    298.4 KB · Views: 133
  • encore 6.jpg
    encore 6.jpg
    268.8 KB · Views: 127
  • encore 7.jpg
    encore 7.jpg
    454.6 KB · Views: 126
Last edited:
Bump

Got some fellas interested in the barrels if somebody is interested in the frame and stock set I'll seperate if the frame sells first.

Frame, stocks and 7mm-08 barrel are spoken for if anybody is interested in the 243 barrel I can get you pictures.

243 barrel still available. If you have a kid that is going to use it I'll send a box of ammo with it if you promise to post pictures of them with it.

Only thing left is the 243 barrel and scope. Shoot me a message and I'll send you pictures, I can't get them to load in this thread for some reason.

Back