Texas Hog Hunting Bachelor Party Recommendations

Hello all, I'm a relatively new hunter and soon to be newly wed from Colorado looking at a possible bachelor party trip to Texas to chase some hogs, or anything else worth while that won't cripple my wallet. Looking for the best (budget friendly) overall experience for up to 12 people, any recommendations?

Check out the Fowler Ranch. They have a Facebook. Lodging is a little rustic, but there's a ton of pigs and the owner is a good guy. It's for sale though, so that could be a problem depending on how far out you're wanting to go.

OP
SkeeterMcgiblet
Thank you all for the responses, great recommendations that I'll look into.

I've got good and bad news as I continue to look:
- Bad news is the entire bachelor party idea fell apart due to the logistics of getting half the party practiced up enough with a rifle to feel comfortable,

- Good news is that I'm thinking about just myself and a buddy looking for a hunt which makes things more flexible. Any more recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

WCB

WKR
Thank you all for the responses, great recommendations that I'll look into.

I've got good and bad news as I continue to look:
- Bad news is the entire bachelor party idea fell apart due to the logistics of getting half the party practiced up enough with a rifle to feel comfortable,

- Good news is that I'm thinking about just myself and a buddy looking for a hunt which makes things more flexible. Any more recommendations would be greatly appreciated.
I'd call that good news and good news. 12 guys would be a cluster even if they knew how to shoot.

Get yourself and a couple of your closest friends and do the hunt. Maybe I am weird but there aren't 12 guys I would call to go on a hunt unless a bunch are more of a buddies buddy that I know also. Get 3-4 guys together and have a blast.

-Spike Box Ranch-Benjamin Texas