Texas Panhandle Antelope

Red-Fin

FNG
We have great success in far North Texas every year. I get some landowner tags every year up there. These are from this season, 2023.

OP
R

Red-Fin

FNG
img_3936-jpeg.622530
IMG_8378.jpegIMG_3976.jpegIMG_8378.jpegIMG_3976.jpeg

wytx

WKR
Nice, hunted up there one time.
Bought my tag from an outfitter selling trespass hunts. They told me not to bother the LO, well just happened to run into them while hunting and they were great folks, gave me more access than the outfitter allotted. Took a nice NT type buck but passed on one I should have shot.
Flat country but luckily I was used to crawling on antelope hunts.

Saw a ton of pheasants too.

OP
R

Red-Fin

FNG
You are trying to circumvent the buy sale page. Don't be that guy.

Pay your taxes and stop posting photos of very small antelope.
I am not sure what your trying to say here but I don’t sell hunts. You should keep your negative comments to yourself.

I am not sure what your trying to say here but I don’t sell hunts. You should keep your negative comments to yourself.
put your self in his shoes, you are talking in 1st person plural in relation to taking pronghorns…. randomly and stating you get plenty of LO tags.

Im north of you and get LO tags too. But family only though

OP
R

Red-Fin

FNG
put your self in his shoes, you are talking in 1st person plural in relation to taking pronghorns…. randomly and stating you get plenty of LO tags.

Im north of you and get LO tags too. But family only though
Put yourself in my shoes, wanted to share some antelope that were taken in north Texas and some rockslide wanna be police guy tells me to stop posting pictures of small antelope. Then the English professor tells me I how I was writing it was me sound like I was trying to sell y’all hunts? Really? Is this a hunting forum?
😂🤣I was wondering the motive myself.
I guess you were wondering wrong genius

wytx

WKR
Some folks don't understand you can get LO tags right form the LO in Texas.
Looks to me he is posting pics of the pronghorn they have taken, not advertising.
Some folks also feel better belittling your takes, obviously.

Nice bucks and congrats. I hunted up there one year and the LOs were very nice and friendly, gave me more access than the guy I got the tag from- an outfitter.
Flat country and lots of pheasants the year I was there.
A 15 inch buck was huge for that country back then, yours look like representatives of the area, good mass.

Get some PPs and come up to Wyoming , numbers will be back hopefully by the time you can draw.

I guess you were wondering wrong genius
I wasnt wondering, Just simply stating what the observation was. 3 goats/ 3 different people.

Like I said Im north of Dalhart and get permits too. I wasnt trying to cause issue, just pointing out the perception. You choose to take a shot at me. Not the other way around.

nice goats