Thank you!!!!!

tri2hunt

Lil-Rokslider
This will be a thread about all the reasons to say THANK YOU!

I want to say thank you to many people, and thought a continual thread maybe what is needed. I know most of you are aware of my son’s disease and provided an outpouring of generosity to him and my family. Words do not always express enough gratitude for all that everyone has done for us.

So THANK YOU, to everyone!

Especially those gave a significant amount of their personal time for our benefit.

I want to thank all those that serve in various capacities to preserve our great country and all of its opportunities.

Overall just a BIG A$$ THANK YOU!!!

Please share your thank you to whomever or whatever here.

To you and your family buddy, may you all enjoy another wonderfull year together.
As for me,i would thank my daughter for being the bright little star she is,and for thinking im the coolest guy on earth.
Thank you to the goons in elk camp, Jake,Jay,Allen, and elk huntings first lady Sandra. so many years,so many stories. cant wait for Sept. and too see what happens to us next.

OP
T

tri2hunt

Lil-Rokslider
I think I will enjoy reading what others give a thank you for and I will try to thank someone everyday on here.

I want to thank my parents. Although they divorced when I was young, I believe my varied life experiences with each of them have made me who I am.

OP
T

tri2hunt

Lil-Rokslider
Today I want to thank my friends. I am a pain in the rear? I generally don't like people so those I consider true friends I want to say thanks. Thanks for putting up with me and for just being you.

God - Im so blessed in so many ways. it would take too many words to even describe.
Our troops - They sacrifice more than most people can comprehend. and whats so amazing is they do it for the scum in this country as well.
My wife - So Loving even when i don't deserve it.
Daughters - joy they bring - but they never know it
Roksliders - I am a successful hunter in my own right and yet i learn so much from you. the smallest post can be so cool at times.