The “girls’ rifles” are ready to go

270quest

WKR
A couple years ago I built rifles for my wife and daughter who have hunted with them a small bit. Have more time and more tags for them both this year.

final range session was tonight for next months deer and elk hunts in the Idaho backcountry …Both rifles are shooters, dialed in at 200 yard zeros, and shooting little clusters. I dont anticipate either of them really feel comfortable shooting past 300-350 yards in the field on game. But they both were hitting the gong at 300 with ease tonight with top of the gong holds.

The blue rifle is my daughters - 1/7” twist 6mm creed, 3-9x40 Zeiss, shooting 105 grain scenars. Glass bedded, trigger at 3 pounds.

The purple rifle is my wife’s - T3x 243, 3-9x40 Burris FF2, shooting 100 grain Partitions. Glass bedded, trigger at 2 pounds ( I am working to upgrade her scope to a Zeiss 3-9x40, but will probably happen after season)

Now we hurry up and wait for mid October….

Crambo

FNG
Beautiful rifles. I like how you managed to personalize them. Your daughter and wife are lucky to have you in their corner. Can't wait to see the success pics from the field.