The holy grail from Sitka......

TheCougar

WKR
Hard shell or soft? I don’t think the hard shell goes in without breakage.

Point of clarification - what’s the difference between a soft taco sandwich and a burrito sandwich?

Second point of clarification - I’m referring to the gas station sandwich protectors, not the OPs empanada holder.
Clearly the soft shell. Hard shell tacos are a misnomer. They are actually self-contained nachos masquerading as sammiches. What a calzone is to a pizza… A calzone also being a sandwich, obviously.

fatlander

WKR
Aren’t pop tarts bigger than that?

I could see fitting the little Bobo’s ones in there, but I thought regular pot tarts were bigger.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maverick1

WKR
What if you are nekkid , its cold, and you are dressed up as a bear burrito at night and you have to pee? Still unnecessary? Or do you just get warmer for a few minutes?
"if you are nekkid....dressed up a bear burrito"? That is a non sequitur. Well, I guess if we are going down that rabbit hole, I'd offer this up: Might as well just pee on yourself for cover scent, spoon with the bear for warmth, eat the burrito, and take a selfie with your cell phone's camera, stored inside your overpriced Sitka "Holy Grail" - which has undoubtedly been stored inside your prison purse for such occasions! (And, still, the pee bottle is totally unnecessary. Maybe when you are done, though, you could insert the bear's baculum inside the pee bottle, if he hasn't gotten it lodged too far inside your prison purse.....) :)(y):D

KHNC

WKR
"if you are nekkid....dressed up a bear burrito"? That is a non sequitur. Well, I guess if we are going down that rabbit hole, I'd offer this up: Might as well just pee on yourself for cover scent, spoon with the bear for warmth, eat the burrito, and take a selfie with your cell phone's camera, stored inside your overpriced Sitka "Holy Grail" - which has undoubtedly been stored inside your prison purse for such occasions! (And, still, the pee bottle is totally unnecessary. Maybe when you are done, though, you could insert the bear's baculum inside the pee bottle, if he hasn't gotten it lodged too far inside your prison purse.....) :)(y):D
A bear burrito is a hammock. I spent 9 days sleeping in one of those frzn mfkrs at 10k feets in CO back in 2013. I learned then that i will pack a tent forever to backcountry hunt. And a piss bottle in it too.

Maverick1

WKR
A bear burrito is a hammock. I spent 9 days sleeping in one of those frzn mfkrs at 10k feets in CO back in 2013. I learned then that i will pack a tent forever to backcountry hunt. And a piss bottle in it too.
Cripes. That foils that plan.....might have to go back to the banana hammock!

They ought to know:
1709152826521.png

OP
RADunfee

RADunfee

Lil-Rokslider
Is that supposed to be optifade marsh?
I think optifade timber.

Some other people that were there were also told by the staff it was indeed a pop tart holder. Apparently at the Dallas grand opening they actually had pop tarts in some of them. I haven't eaten a pop tart since I was maybe a teenager but I liked mine in the toaster. I wish I had a second one. Would love to see what it would fetch on eBay haha.

grainhog

FNG
I can't imagine anyone who thinks pee bottles are unnecessary has ever slept in a tent in subzero F temps for multiple nights, or driven around in a rental car all day in an urban setting with no public bathrooms. Or they just have way superior bladder technique.