The hunting consortium

mitschkeb

FNG
Hello everyone I am about to book a mid asian ibex hunt in Tajikistan with the hunting consortium. Has anybody had any experience with them are they as well organized and top notch as I have heard? Any tips would be well appreciated

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

My knowledge is second hand. My father-in-law booked them for the same hunt in Tajikistan. As far as I'm aware it was a positive experience. He got his Ibex, along with other animals on the same trip. Mr. Kern has the right staff for their hunts. He ran into issues with exporting one of his animals back to the states. I believe his ibex made it back no problems.

npm352

WKR
No personal experience, but they have a good reputation. Asian hunts it is best to go through a booking agent. A lot of horror stories on Asian hunts booked direct.

Sevens

WKR
None with them, but they’ve been around a long time. I’ve known many hunters who have used them quite happily.

I do have experience with Greg Brownlee of Neal & Brownlee. Greg is a big Asian sheep fanatic; I always joke with him he must have a second family in Tajikistan because he is there all the time. He would be another good agent to speak with.

None with them, but they’ve been around a long time. I’ve known many hunters who have used them quite happily.

I do have experience with Greg Brownlee of Neal & Brownlee. Greg is a big Asian sheep fanatic; I always joke with him he must have a second family in Tajikistan because he is there all the time. He would be another good agent to speak with.
I only book with Neal and Brownlee for big trips. The amount of effort they put into each client is something that needs to be experienced. They have a ton of experience in Asia. Ive heard their new Ibex camps in Tajik are top notch.

Wapiti1

WKR
Another plug for Greg, Trey and Jeff at Neal and Brownlee. They have helped me a lot whether I booked or not. Great guys to work with.

Jeremy

idig4au

WKR
Mixed feelings towards them and didn't feel much joy after speaking to them on several occasions. Just didn't like their vibe (my money wasn't good enough or something) and felt like there were better options out there. They are just a booking agent at the end of the day and you will most likely will be hunting with the same local outfitters in country.

I've booked my last few international hunts with Caprinae and haven't looked back.