The perfect high arch insole found it!!!!

skindaddy

Lil-Rokslider
that just about what my doc made except not vented, seems to work the best only 10yrs ago was like 300.00

OP
slick trick

slick trick

Lil-Rokslider
after reading the review I ordered a pair the next day - I've been using them in Lowa Renegades for 10 days and they are better, FOR ME, than the green superfeet I've been using for years - I doubt they'll hold up quite as well but I may be wrong on that one but they help the plantars fasciitis a lot - time will tell I guess - I'm gonna get another pair for the Tibets and wear them some now

I gave all my superfeet to my other hunting buddys! they thought they where getting something special until I let them feel these new ones. I know longer have to tape my arches when walking or working out because of these inserts.

LostArra

WKR
So in other words they aren't going to fit my size 12 6E's.

I'm going to say No.

I put them in some worn out Salomons size 10 1/2 with no trimming and moved them to my casual work shoes (Ecco).
It might be worth a call to ask them if you are interested.
I do like these more than the superfeet greens.

andres3

FNG
I have been using arch supports for almost 50 years. I used the $300.00 custom ones for many years. About 10 years ago I tried the WalkFit brand for around $20.00, I can get a couple years use from them, and that is wearing them every day. This walk fit brand has different height arch inserts, the lows work perfect for me. I now buy a half dozen pair and install them in all my shoes and boots.

http://www.walkfit.com/info.html

http://www.walmart.com/ip/WalkFit-P...9629410&wl4=&wl5=pla&wl6=193638690050&veh=sem

GKPrice

Banned
https://heelthatpain.com/treatments/full-length-heel-seats/ THIS THING ROCKS! I have tried everything ,got about 300.00 dollars in insoles and this pair right here beat them all. Made my planters fasciitis go away and I feel no pain at all. Now if I could just get over the blown calf muscle I would be in business.

a month and a half,or so, ago I saw this post and thought I'd give 'em a try - I wear an 11 W - I got a pair and replaced my SuperFeet in my everyday Renegade Lowa's, immediately realized a much more comfortable fit and after 2 weeks my Planters Fasciitis had all but gone away so I bought a couple more pairs - I put another pair in my workout shoes which are none too large for me, HTP's made for a more snug fit but they work just fine and have made a remarkable difference for me - I still have one unused pair which I'll put in my Tibets and try out - They may not last as long as the SuperFeet do but it's worth it to walk pain free and with a much more comfortable striding heel strike

OP
slick trick

slick trick

Lil-Rokslider
I am glad they worked for you, I wouldn't have posted about them if they hadn't worked for my feet. I think you will be surprised how long they are going to last. What makes these work over other types is the heel support cup runs a bar crossways just in front of the heel bone which helps support the arch and planters tendons. its like having a brace or your foot taped in that spot and lets your foot heal.

OP
slick trick

slick trick

Lil-Rokslider
ok guys how are you liking your inserts are you still as happy as I am.. remember I was in some real pain at the beginning none now...

I don't have heel pain I have arch pains in only my left foot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

akshayv

Banned
I'm over 80 and do not order often on line unless I call, but this was not too difficult. Orthofeet shoes really have been wonderful support for my husband who has had an ankle fusion. Great shoes with good support. Easy as 1-2-3 your easy to navigate website allows quick search and find and easy ordering. Looking forward to receiving may order to and being blown away with how fast it arrives.

maverick351

Lil-Rokslider
I'm very curious and trying this out and maybe ordering a pair soon I am wondering for all of the guys who have had them how long they seem to be holding up before they are needing to be replaced

As I posted on 5-9-16, I tried them and like them. I bought another pair then, and last year (2017) bought 2 more pair. I wear them daily, and they seem to hold up. Not sure why their website says to change them every three months? I ordered two more pair Monday July 2nd, and received them today. I put the new ones in my daily wear work boots (Salomon 4d). I write the date and year I buy them on the bottom of the insert, and rotate the older ones into gardening or casual shoes. I still have the originals, and they still seem to offer support.
Heelthatpain.com has a special right now, if you buy a second pair, you get the second pair at 50% off. Total for 2 pair cost me $52

Last edited:

J20Hunter

FNG
are you getting the full length ones and do they offer different arch height ? I am 10 1/2 should I order large

I am getting the full length inserts, they are black on top and blue underneath. They are called "full length heel seats with arch support". The size 10 1/2 to 12 will be what you need. I get that size and my shoe size is 11. I don't have to trim them, they slip right into my shoes and boots.