The Rokslide Stock Traders Thread

Tsnp crashing. You guys holding or dumping?
Still hodling all 50,000 shares and resisting the urge to buy more. I got in at .23 but took some gains too early and bought my average all the way up to .96. I anticipate when the ticker changes it's going to see a good bump. Seeing a lot of negative bot activity on reddit past couple days, I think that indicates the day trade manipulators are trying to push it back down get in prior to the ticker change. This one is picking up some meme steam, it could be a wild ride if you want to play the swings.

Last edited:
Still hodling all 50,000 shares and resisting the urge to buy more. I got in at .23 but took some gains too early and bought my average all the way up to .96. I anticipate when the ticker changes it's going to see a good bump. Seeing a lot of negative bot activity on reddit past couple days, I think people are trying to push it down prior to the ticker change.

Still holding 125,000 shares here. Still up over 120%. At least holding through the ticker change and app release then will reevaluate after Earnings report

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still holding 125,000 shares here. Still up over 120%. At least holding through the ticker change and app release then will reevaluate after Earnings report

Nice, I assume you got in earlier than I did. How did you find it? I'm looking for a tool to screen these OTC reverse mergers early, but haven't turned up anything yet.

Nice, I assume you got in earlier than I did. How did you find it? I'm looking for a tool to screen these OTC reverse mergers early, but haven't turned up anything yet.

Seen guys talking about it on Stocktwits at $0.15. By the time I read about it and decided to buy, it had more than doubled.

First time posting in this thread. I have been tuning in daily since it’s inception last year and I must say it is exciting. I have found the bogleheads community due to this thread as well - thank you all.

I have been into the cryptos for a while but never touched a stock until today. Dipped my toe into some CPE

Seen guys talking about it on Stocktwits at $0.15. By the time I read about it and decided to buy, it had more than doubled.

I've never been on stocktwits I'll have to check it out. Reddit r/pennystocks used to be good for finding cliffnotes DD to jump off into your own DD, but it's been infiltrated by the astronaut to the moon retards since GME fizzled, too much noise to sort through and poor moderation.

Sold my 20k last week. In at .36, out at 1.40.
Man, I made like 50% on my investment when I sold, but it was climbing and I missed out on like 400% potential earnings. Looks like I left some money on the table. So hard to tell the timing, but I should have listened to you yahoos on here. 😉

Back