The Rokslide Stock Traders Thread

Broomd

WKR
Finally got out of the dumps on BORR, now if PGAS can kick it into gear that would be great.
PGAS has been a long, red hold.

Was reading recently and maybe Coop alluded to this too, but some are saying that the remaining pink OTCs out there should get a lot more attention going into Fall.

Would be incredible to see a run similar to last Winter.

go_deep

WKR

Was reading recently and maybe Coop alluded to this too, but some are saying that the remaining pink OTCs out there should get a lot more attention going into Fall.

I don't get PGAS, around $1+ precovid. It's had no reaction to O&G prices continuing to rise, but in holding long.

N.ID7803

WKR

Lets hope! I just keep averaging down when I can.

BBob

WKR
Bears are still hammering hard. Bulls need to close SPY above $440 ish to get it turned around. They’ve made three attempts this past week but KFO’d every time.

EastMT

WKR
24d375301d24daa1bf1faaad96197b50.jpg

Pretty quiet today, Bitcoin related calls, SPY puts, UAA puts. Almost every ticker paid up and down today, wild ride. Still in the bear camp, think SPY has a ways to go, 320ish maybe. But there will be money made up and down, as long as it’s moving one way or the other!

Sold half my UUUU today for a decent amount. It's a great swing trade for you guys, please watch it and make some money!!

I'm out on CCXI for right now. 41.50 is the line it needs to cross and it's been rejected hard the 3 times it's been tested. I'll most likely buy back in on Friday.

Bucky

Lil-Rokslider
Finally in green with GTE.. now the famous question.. dump or hold?!
I picked up 2K more shares today when it hit .88. another month until their Q3 comes out and this gal will keep climbing from there. between all these markets O&G will continue to go up through Q4/Q1. especially with Brandon in office - opec loves sticking it to the US; figure we should make a buck off it as it continues

Poser

WKR
DATS taking a 2nd lap on a wild ride. I’m up 137%.

Looking to add some MARA (marathon Digital holdings). Erratic but seems to be going places.

Clarkdale17

Lil-Rokslider
Yet another update from GTE that will likely not move the stock price...

Broomd

WKR
I am in PGAS, who are the other oilers to look at who have room to grow??
Sorry I missed this, ND.

Obviously prices have been up across the sector, but watch LPI, REI, of course CDEV, Guyana-based CGXEF and even little GTE--they had a decent PR today (that Clarkdale posted)--great to read that they are paying down debt. With this great price per barrel it has to mean serious profit for these drillers. Hopefully we'll see some trickle down with HLX, BORR...

This is what most of us are expecting for O&Gers over the next quarter if WTI can maintain this kind of muscle.

Last edited: