The Rokslide Stock Traders Thread

EastMT

WKR
Yeah that makes 3 of the top 5 in the last week. Crazy!

Hey you want to drive my truck and trailer and through Canada for me? It’s warm on the beach........

Yeah that makes 3 of the top 5 in the last week. Crazy!

Hey you want to drive my truck and trailer and through Canada for me? It’s warm on the beach........
I don't know Jeremy, I heard that Canada was limiting boarder crossings to only Canadian residents. This may or may not be true, but that's what I heard.

EastMT

WKR
I don't know Jeremy, I heard that Canada was limiting boarder crossings to only Canadian residents. This may or may not be true, but that's what I heard.

Yeah, I‘ve already moved. Left the truck and cargo trailer in an RV spot. Have tickets to fly up, drive it back May 2nd. Not looking good at this point. I’m thinking that will be pretty high as far a cases and shut downs at that point. May have to wait until August.

86indy

Lil-Rokslider
I dont have irons in the fire being a college student with a tight budget but the wheels are turning..

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
SAVAGE. Futures down huge again tomorrow, batten the hatches.

Everything I'm looking at in after hours seems to be up 1.5-2%. But we all know how quickly that can change. I sold HD, DIS, and BA last week but bought some back today. I think I'll hold onto these now and just add to them if they continue down. Also bought some SPY and XLV today.

ODB

WKR
Everything I'm looking at in after hours seems to be up 1.5-2%. But we all know how quickly that can change. I sold HD, DIS, and BA last week but bought some back today. I think I'll hold onto these now and just add to them if they continue down. Also bought some SPY and XLV today.

Just curious - you guys buying/selling onesies and twosies rolling a broker or just Ameritrade, etc?

S.Clancy

WKR
Yea, mixed now.

I've been planning to drive down sometime in the next few weeks. As of today, Canada is closing their borders, but Americans are exempt. But as we all know with how crazy this last week has been, that could change at any time.

EastMT

WKR
My sister and her husband were supposed to drive from Montana to Calgary today to fly to Costa Rica for 3 weeks. They ended up not going due to uncertainty about return flights to Canada, vehicle stranded in Canada. Costa Rica is closing everything as well, so they would likely have been hanging in a motel for 3 weeks. They’d been planning it for 2 years, tough decision to make

The Greatest Spectacle in Motorcar Racing

I should have waited until today to buy. Oh well, I’ll keep buying as it keeps going down. I can ride this for at least 10 years...

i personally think this will last months. if i believe this, does it make sense to sell all your stock holdings for cash and wait a couple months to buy back in, or is that dumb.

Morrid7

FNG
I’m always in the market for alcohol, bows and firearms :)

But seriously, I don’t think the bottom is in but wouldn’t trust my instinct to call it either...With the amount of trading volume by computer algorithms being so dominant now, I think future recessions will be marked by similar, huge point drops. Limit down in the Dow or another index used to be so rare, but we’ve hit trading curb levels multiple times in the last week.

When stop loss levels in the algorithms get pierced, you have waves of selling by computers that drives prices down, prompting people to sell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

skywalkr

Lil-Rokslider
Went ahead and locked in a refi. Going to go from 27 years left of my mortgage to 15 and only around a $300/mo increase. Savings over 10 years is $20k.

Slowly putting more money into index funds every day there’s a big drop.