The Rokslide Stock Traders Thread

swehrman

Lil-Rokslider
Feel free to laugh at my expense. I earned it. I know pretty much nothing about portfolios, shares or trading. But I have 5 digits out on the market in my own portfolio. I follow a pretty intelligent buddy who shares quarterly notes of his holdings and trades.

I went against his advice and bought Trump stock - DWAC. Digital World Acquisition Corp I think. Simply went with gut and believed in the guys' direction and concept.

I got many emails and some hard copies of mail I don't read.

Why is it stagnant or frozen?

What can or can't I do with my shares?

I listened to PDB or whoever's podcast floods my YT feed. But I didn't grasp the full explaination. Trump has frozen the stock to keep investors from swapping shares so he can pull a loan on his investment to pay his Fine??

DWAC became DJT. Your brokerage should eventually update your account to show this.

That is a stock that is certain to go to almost zero after Trump loses again (and/or ends up in jail) I would get out ASAP.

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
Classified Approved
Excellent long term investment IMO. Join the PLTR subreddit for tons of info and news.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
A buying opportunity or forewarned is forearmed?

LINK.

Eddie

P.S. A P/E of 250 is a tad high even for a high growth stock and there are other articles like my link.

P.P.S. I did add PLTR to my watch list. Once the hype dies down, maybe a few shares are in order if the price drops. OTOH, I was waiting for NVDA to drop from ~$110/sh to $100 about 19 months ago and I was going to back up the truck. It never dropped another ~10% so I did not buy so you see how smart I am when it comes to stock buying. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

BBob

WKR
Gonna run or get tanked after earnings? They’re keeping it right under the 200EMA. Volume down last two days after high volume jacking it up the two days prior.
IMG_3041.jpeg

low2497

FNG
KULR has announced their earnings call at 4:30 PM ET on April 12th. Anyone else feeling iffy about the timing of releasing earnings after market hours on a Friday?

BBob

WKR
Anyone else feeling iffy about the timing of releasing earnings after market hours on a Friday?
Are they hoping you are out partying and not watching? None of the previous 3 earnings calls fell on a Friday. Smells a bit like our current admin timing for releasing economic data. It's also not a good sign they delayed the expected earnings release by a week or mby closer to two.

Just about doubled my investment into KULR for my first big investment return of my career, sold it to buy into VOO as a safe route to slowly build. Planning to buy KULR again when it has a big drop.

idahomuleys

Lil-Rokslider
KULR has been good to me. Up 400% now. Just sold my initial investment and holding the rest.
GTE still down a bit on, hoping the trend keeps going up. I wish I would have invested as much into KULR as I did GTE

Sent from my SM-S928U using Tapatalk

stevewes2004

Lil-Rokslider
Just about doubled my investment into KULR for my first big investment return of my career, sold it to buy into VOO as a safe route to slowly build. Planning to buy KULR again when it has a big drop.

That’s a good profit. But you may regret selling it :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk