Think she’s a keeper….

BFR

WKR
Well, we’ve been married for 56 yrs so that’s actually a rhetorical question. Anywho, today I was scrolling the internet and saw a Henry Homesteader 9mm rifle that looked like it might be fun. Showed it to my wife, 20 minutes later I get a notice from my credit card on a charge I didn’t make. After I told her about it she said, “oh, that’s for your rifle. WOW, and it’s not even for special occasion.
Life just keeps getting better.

TandKHunting

MADE IN THE USA - VETERAN OWNED
Classified Approved
It's even better when your wife shows up from work and goes, "oh you got another pistol. That's cool" and carries on with her day. Gear is showing up to the house almost every week and she doesn't even notice anymore...:LOL:

grfox92

WKR
Well, we’ve been married for 56 yrs so that’s actually a rhetorical question. Anywho, today I was scrolling the internet and saw a Henry Homesteader 9mm rifle that looked like it might be fun. Showed it to my wife, 20 minutes later I get a notice from my credit card on a charge I didn’t make. After I told her about it she said, “oh, that’s for your rifle. WOW, and it’s not even for special occasion.
Life just keeps getting better.
Awesome. That is such a cool rifle. I want one bad, but way to many things above it on the list that I need.

Sent from my SM-G990U2 using Tapatalk

7mm-08

WKR
Yep, she's a keeper. I expect, however, that you already knew that before you asked a rehtorical question (bragged) on Rokslide. Congratulations on that big anniversary number, by the way.

Reactions: BFR
A young man, wife and two kids entered Scheel's just before me.
The wife went straight for a cart.
I congratulated the young man.

mi650

WKR
I'm with ya, OP!

Coming up on 32 years next month. When I get an email about something new, she asks, "How many do we need?"

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
Yeah, except then she would get the reward points.
We went on a trip several years ago, and every time I'd stop for fuel my wife would jump out and immediately put her CC into the pump. I was thinking "cool, she's picking up the fuel for the trip". After the trip was over she asked me if I was going to reimburse her for the fuel costs. I was like "what the heck". So I reimbursed her minus what I would have gotten in cash back rewards if I had paid for it to start with. She got mad......LOL. She just wanted the cash back rewards for her card.......and have me pay her back full cost. Sorry honey......Homey don't play that.

87TT

WKR
56 years to figure out she's a keeper??? Remind me not to get behind you in line at the burger joint, you'll never make up your mind.:D

Sounds like some of you guys have separate bank accounts from your wife… Whats it like to have money that’s actually yours?

GSPHUNTER

WKR
Sounds like some of you guys have separate bank accounts from your wife… Whats it like to have money that’s actually yours?
Our general accounts are shared by both of us, but she manages them which I passed off to her many years ago, frankly she does a better job of keeping track of things. We both have MAD money accounts which are separate from general accounts.

Last edited:

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
Life is good. Neither one of us would have it any other way. She makes a heck of a lot more than I do (I'm retired), but I have more than she does. :)