thoughts on A&D EJ-120

Tuby27

Lil-Rokslider
just wondering if anyone has used this scale for reloading? I'm loading for hunting rifle so it doesn't have to be precise, just something better than my hornady lnl auto charge. since I'm not loading a bunch at a time, I plan on using the hornady lnl powder measure to drop my charges then manually adding or removing kernels to my desired charge. I have been using the hornady auto charge scale to measure my charge but I don't really trust it. I've been looking at the A&D EJ-120 and think it may be good for what I do...or should I save up for the EJ-123. again, I'm just loading for hunting purposes and want the cost to be reasonable for what I'm using it for. I'm open to other suggestions also, thanks.

nhyrum

Lil-Rokslider
Honestly, I don't think the rj120 has the resolution required for reloading. .01 grams will be about .2 grains, which means you could have charges+/- about .15 grains with a total possible difference of .3. I'd go with the 123

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

7LRM

Lil-Rokslider
I reloading for hunting only, I bought Hornady Auto charger and frank ford too. The A AnD and V3 or V4 gives me between.02 grain, I am happy with it.