Thoughts on this goat???

That's a nanny, no two ways about it. Don't be confused by how she acts. I'd go so far as to say that, even if she stretched to take a piss, as opposed to squatting, she's still a nanny. Obviously, the one with the ass shot is a billy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
Guessing he took the nanny shots down after troutbum clarified for him

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Mjm316

Lil-Rokslider
Wish he would leave them up or put them back up. Goats are tough to judge and all pics help. No need to feel bad for misjudging a goat! They are difficult to say the least

Broomd

WKR
Wish he would leave them up or put them back up. Goats are tough to judge and all pics help. No need to feel bad for misjudging a goat! They are difficult to say the least

Yep, totally agreed. No shame in misjudging a goat here on the forum. Guys have to learn somewhere, preferably before pulling the trigger...

AdamW

WKR
Yep, totally agreed. No shame in misjudging a goat here on the forum. Guys have to learn somewhere, preferably before pulling the trigger...

+1. I'm really interested in learning more about sheep lately. I had a friend on facebook recently post "Got to see my first bighorn this week" and posted a picture. I told him that was a really nice (to me) mountain goat that he got a picture of. :D

Guessing he took the nanny shots down after troutbum clarified for him

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I hope my comment didn't come across the wrong way, I definitely don't want to offend anyone. The goat in question was/is a nanny and I was just letting him know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Floorguy

WKR
It's weird Tapatalk shows pictures in the thread preview but nothing in the thread.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk