Thread Being Moved to Elk Forum

Hi All!
I'm a Colorado resident and would like to burn 5 points for a rifle hunt. I'm not looking for anyone's honey holes. Does anyone have general recommendations on solid units? I'm mainly looking for a unit with good numbers and (some) potential for a 300"+ bull.

Laramie

WKR
Not really interested in trolls or sarcasm. Thanks though.
You have been on here long enough to know the responses you will get to your original post.

If you had posed the question - I have 5 elk PP and am interested in hearing opinions on how I should use them, you would likely get better responses and may just find some PMs with the info you are looking for. Just a suggestion.

Good luck to you.

OP
Huntingpreacher
You have been on here long enough to know the responses you will get to your original post.

If you had posed the question - I have 5 elk PP and am interested in hearing opinions on how I should use them, you would likely get better responses and may just find some PMs with the info you are looking for. Just a suggestion.

Good luck to you.
Hey guys, if it's ok with you I'd prefer to give people who want to respond an opportunity to do so without continuing to derail the thread. Thanks so much!

With 5 points looking at rifle tags, I’d keep building points. I’d be looking at the leftovers and reissued tags each week and then go 2nd or 3rd season otc if I didn’t snag anything in the weekly reissue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk